Helping and entertaining you from GCSEs through to university…
Computing and PC help and advice, programming, games, digital audio, mobile phones and electronic miscellanea.
90% of my visits are to look at The Yogscast (hilarious British gaming channel, for those who don't know), the other 10% would be music.
League of Legends, Dunkey, Scishow and other science channels and occasionally random stuff
Music, funny stuff and gameplays
Entertainment, the amount of bull**** people do really is astounding, there are soooooo many videos around too which provide fun for hours ...
HodgeTwins- you can do whatever the **** you wanna do!
music and some comedy
Especially the Knights Who Say Ni and the French Loony ("YOUR MUZZER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FAZZER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!")
Usually to watch something why?
The major things I use Youtube for at the moment are:
(Original post by ocelotrevs)
Old videos of WWF mainly.
Music videos as well, plus MMA stuff and general information
WM17 Austin Rock Promo over and over again
The Shaytards and CTFxC mainly!
"I wanted to be in Gryffindor... "
Videos of dogs
Music, vloggers and webseries, plus the occasional film trailer.
Vloggers/Beauty & Hair channels
Compilation videos of funny accidents and the likes lol
Start your own threads and post replies. Get advice, laugh, chat and debate with 1,216,192 GCSE, A-level and uni students.
We have a brilliant team of more than 60 volunteers looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.
© Copyright The Student Room 2013 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22
Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE