The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by StartSomething
:woo:

As long as it isn't too hard. I bruise easily.

:wink: Brilliant :ahee:

How are you anyways?

Original post by Coffeegirl
Hehe :wink: It's alright, got my theory next week so was just doing some of that. How about yourself? :smile:

Ahh driving.. :ahee: I haven't even started mine.. hmm what does the theory contain exactly? Just everything about road signs etc ? :tongue:
Original post by LifeIsGood
Afternoon/Evenings Virgins :h:

Good Afternoon/Evening... :angry: :angry:
Original post by StartSomething
I know it is.. especially if they're talking about something that happened between them and you weren't there and you can't really contribute to the conversation... I've been there!

Just be as bold as you can! Even if you're a naturally shy person, just think these people don't know you, and they don't know what you're like. So just make a good impression and go for it! You could always select one or two people to start talking to, then just gradually join in with the group. Good luck!

Yeah, that's a good idea! I guess the one thing I want to do is spend a bit of time getting to know the guy who introduced me to these people in the first place. I'm usually better with a one-on-one than I am in a group.
Original post by Spontogical

Sorry your highness :tongue:

Original post by spiral87
'ello :smile:

You wasn't here but I was poking fun at Sponto. Tehfrance should come in about now :rofl:
I voted SPONTO!
Your loss :awesome:

You rejected me, remember :colonhash:
You wasn't here but I was poking fun at Sponto. Tehfrance should come in about now :rofl:

Explainez-vous, si'l vous plait :biggrin:
Original post by Stray_talk
You rejected me, remember :colonhash:

There you go, shifting the blame to the other person. I don't like to break my second law of dating. Don't monkey around with another monkey's monkey.
Reply 167
Sorry your highness :tongue:

You have been excused :pierre:
I voted SPONTO!

Good choice! Even though both members are one in the same :ahee:
There you go, shifting the blame to the other person. I don't like to break my second law of dating. Don't monkey around with another monkey's monkey.

Well that told me.

How are you anyways?

Ahh driving.. :ahee: I haven't even started mine.. hmm what does the theory contain exactly? Just everything about road signs etc ? :tongue:

Haahaha road signs is what you have to LEARN but its fairly easy ..I am sure a clever person like you will pass without even revising :tongue: ..
Reply 170
You know when you seem to run out of things to talk about and you end up talking ****, and then spend the next day cringing over that ****? Well I had that moment. I really shouldn't have talked about how using a Dyson on your penis could burst a blood vessel.

Sounds like my kind of conversation.
Original post by Stray_talk
Well that told me.

Well, y'know if it wasn't for that, I would. :^_^:
Explainez-vous, si'l vous plait :biggrin:

Excusez-moi? Please in Englais :redface:
You have been excused :pierre:

Good choice! Even though both members are one in the same :ahee:

I thought you were GCSE and Spontaneously Logical?
Excusez-moi? Please in Englais :redface:

Ok, I mean, explain it to me please :tongue: You know, what happened between you and Splodge last night.
Well, y'know if it wasn't for that, I would. :^_^:

That doesn't even make sense to me :frown:
I see no harm with a little light flirting, pfffft.
Reply 176
Women's beach volleyball :ahee:
Reply 177
Original post by Coffeegirl
Haahaha road signs is what you have to LEARN but its fairly easy ..I am sure a clever person like you will pass without even revising :tongue: ..

You have some good senses, to be able to pick on this absolute truth :smug:

I'm sure you'll do just as well, you sound prepared for it. Give me some tips after you've done it, just to be on the safe side. :tongue:

I thought you were GCSE and Spontaneously Logical?

NO. Advanced Subsidiary!!!!!! :smug: and Spontaneously Logical :wink:

How are you anyways?

I am gooood thanks!
Although I'm feeling a bit guilty... I'm using tsr, and a few others as an excuse to get out of unpacking all my uni stuff because I've had enough... ooops. :biggrin:

How are you?

Yeah, that's a good idea! I guess the one thing I want to do is spend a bit of time getting to know the guy who introduced me to these people in the first place. I'm usually better with a one-on-one than I am in a group.

He's asked you out with his friends... ask him out with a friend or two of yours :biggrin:
Reply 179
Ok, I mean, explain it to me please :tongue: You know, what happened between you and Splodge last night.

Oh many things happened.. :sexface:

:daydreaming:

Latest