The Student Room Group

Forever 21 Group Interview!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by VanessaXD
There is a forever21 in Birmingham (bullring) too :P

Oh, shows how much I know then loool.
I guess you could just try, walking into the store and asking if they are recruiting at the moment :smile:
Original post by Swindon
Oh, shows how much I know then loool.
I guess you could just try, walking into the store and asking if they are recruiting at the moment :smile:

yeah the bullring forever21 usually has signs near the entrance saying "now hiring" and tells you how to apply (:
Reply 22
yeah the bullring forever21 usually has signs near the entrance saying "now hiring" and tells you how to apply (:

Oh okay, the one on Oxford Street didn't have any signs but they look for 17 new Sales Associate which is quite a bit. When checked on the website it says they have no vacancies.

There is still no harm in asking at stores, as when i was handing out CVs to shops nearby, there were many stores that didn't advertise vacancies and stores that advertised for positions such as Managers but they're actually looking for Sales Assistants as well. So I guess if you find the email for the bullring Forever21 you could just send them your CV. I had my interview today and got the job :smile:

Good luck with everything!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Swindon
Oh okay, the one on Oxford Street didn't have any signs but they look for 17 new Sales Associate which is quite a bit. When checked on the website it says they have no vacancies.

There is still no harm in asking at stores, as when i was handing out CVs to shops nearby, there were many stores that didn't advertise vacancies and stores that advertised for positions such as Managers but they're actually looking for Sales Assistants as well. So I guess if you find the email for the bullring Forever21 you could just send them your CV. I had my interview today and got the job :smile:

Good luck with everything!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

thanks for the info (:
congrats on the job :smile:
just wondering how much do they pay hourly or have they not told you yet (:
good luck 2 u too :biggrin:
Reply 24
thanks for the info (:
congrats on the job :smile:
just wondering how much do they pay hourly or have they not told you yet (:
good luck 2 u too :biggrin:

Thank you very much.
They pay £7.50 an hour, which is is in the top rank for Sales Assistant job which is really good. But it does look like hard work, no doubt about it.

They give you a 10% discount, which i useless to me because I'm a student, so I would get 10% anyway and obviously I can't use both :frown:
Original post by Swindon
Thank you very much.
They pay £7.50 an hour, which is is in the top rank for Sales Assistant job which is really good. But it does look like hard work, no doubt about it.

They give you a 10% discount, which i useless to me because I'm a student, so I would get 10% anyway and obviously I can't use both :frown:

Wow that is alot :O

i know lol :P
I use to buy most of my clothes from there but after visiting it yesterday i was kinda shocked at how awful its become :frown:
Reply 26
Wow that is alot :O

i know lol :P
I use to buy most of my clothes from there but after visiting it yesterday i was kinda shocked at how awful its become :frown:

I know it really is!
I think it's one of those store where you'll go in there one day and find loads of nice things that you want to buy then you'll go in there a few month later and it'll just be full of rubbish. Theres only a few nice things that I see there on odd occasions.
Original post by Swindon
I know it really is!
I think it's one of those store where you'll go in there one day and find loads of nice things that you want to buy then you'll go in there a few month later and it'll just be full of rubbish. Theres only a few nice things that I see there on odd occasions.

i know right :|

its not even as busy as it use to be and the clothes look like cheap material and most clothes were creased too !

has nice bags/jewellery though lol

anyways good luck wiv the job :biggrin:
Reply 28

Oh cool I am looking to apply there. What do they say for how to apply? Is it just going into the store and giving a CV? Thanks!
Original post by Steffzz
Oh cool I am looking to apply there. What do they say for how to apply? Is it just going into the store and giving a CV? Thanks!

No idea i saw the sign but didn't read it :P

I think there might have been a email address or something but you should ask someone in the store because they don't seem to advertise vacancies on the internet.
Reply 30
Thanks a lot for the help! I went to the store yesterday and handed in my CV. I also saw the sign outside as well. I really really wish they do get back to me. :smile:
Reply 31
Hi all,

I've got an interview for xmas temp at the bullring branch, anyone know if it is a group interview and what the process is? I had the phone interview today.
Reply 32
How would I apply for the Forever21 in Stratford?
Original post by eveanne112
Hi all,

I've got an interview for xmas temp at the bullring branch, anyone know if it is a group interview and what the process is? I had the phone interview today.

hey, i know it was a year ago but what was your interview like? i've got one too soon :P

Quick Reply

Latest