• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    I'm cutting myself already.
    Topic of conversation!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    i like the ones you can wear on your head....
    http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/767/17...173767_470.jpg

its essentially hands free, in terms of practicality, its better than a normal umbrella... yet its seen as weird/unusual...why? why is the pic above not made the others redundant? sure its only for one person, but a normal umbrella cant accommodate two people... merely 2/3 of each person...
    Your excitement is admirable because even the model is like "what the hell am I doing here, fml pls"
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mare?)
    I like the long non collapsible umbrella's because they look nice and classy but they are so impractical!

i like the ones you can wear on your head....
    http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/767/17...173767_470.jpg

its essentially hands free, in terms of practicality, its better than a normal umbrella... yet its seen as weird/unusual...why? why is the pic above not made the others redundant? sure its only for one person, but a normal umbrella cant accommodate two people... merely 2/3 of each person...
    I'm fine with any umbrella, as long as it doesn't form a mind of its own and try to fly away when it's really windy.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mare?)
    Your excitement is admirable because even the model is like "what the hell am I doing here, fml pls"
    she(/he?) has been brainwashed with the stigma over anything unconventional...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pensivedore)
    I'm fine with any umbrella, as long as it doesn't form a mind of its own and try to fly away when it's really windy.
    waterproof and windproof?

possible i suppose but very expensive i imagine
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    waterproof and windproof?

possible i suppose but very expensive i imagine
    I'm not sure one like that actually exists but if it does I would probably invest everything I own to have it, considering how much it rains here.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure one like that actually exists but if it does I would probably invest everything I own to have it, considering how much it rains here.
    got 20 quid?
    http://www.nauticalia.com/uk-info/cl...las/92001.html

questionable reputation aside, seems bit pricey for me. i assume itll simply help your situation rather than completely resolve it.

Then again, ive never known britain to have tornados during rain often so meh...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    got 20 quid?
    http://www.nauticalia.com/uk-info/cl...las/92001.html

questionable reputation aside, seems bit pricey for me. i assume itll simply help your situation rather than completely resolve it.

Then again, ive never known britain to have tornados during rain often so meh...
    Omg you actually found one!! :love: I've never heard of this website though, and I'd like to see this umbrella in action. Like, I actually want them to test it out in the middle of a typical rainy day in England. Though, for 20 quid it doesn't seem that bad.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Omg you actually found one!! :love: I've never heard of this website though, and I'd like to see this umbrella in action. Like, I actually want them to test it out in the middle of a typical rainy day in England. Though, for 20 quid it doesn't seem that bad.
    personally im more of a fiver or tenner guy then again ive got a hoody so im not bothered much
    yh, though maybe there are some actual shops out there that sell stuff like this.
    e.g. google brands that make 'windproof umbrellas' then search for actual shops that you can go to and try them out.

saw a gadget shop called mankind (which is more novelty than gadget), quirky shops like that may sell stuff like that i think

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 28, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.