Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Do you look down on teenage mothers?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FO12DY)
    It's time for bed I guess.

Just spent 5 minutes wondering which universities kept a stables, and employed hands to look after the horses... -_-

everybody should just do a stable job.

that's where society is going wrong.

we play too much with coins and not enough with horses and grass.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own ,some choose education other choose making a family ,and i do respect them because it must be very hard to raise a child when you are still a teenager ,but then its their choice ,so it doesn't bother me at all .
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoudMusicLover)
    everybody should just do a stable job.

that's where society is going wrong.

we play too much with coins and not enough with horses and grass.
    Amen, although you seem to have spent to much time with the horses, you have stopped starting sentences with a Capital letter.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish)
    If they are both a teen mother and obviously lower class, it is likely that they are not even in a stable relationship with the father, much less married, so yes on that basis.
    Well, if they're not in a stable relationship, and the father isn't a carpenter, I've Noah idea how the wise men will find them to bear gifts unto the newborn...
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, if they're not in a stable relationship, and the father isn't a carpenter, I've Noah idea how the wise men will find them to bear gifts unto the newborn...
    Well, they should follow the star up in the "Sky". Although if they live here here, there's fat chance the'll be able to see a thing up above in the "Sky".
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Amen, although you seem to have spent to much time with the horses, you have stopped starting sentences with a Capital letter.
    Not sure if that could be the cause.

In Ye Olde England, times of many horses and coconut-shaped replicas, all nouns were capitalised, I believe.

Qvite a laboriovs Task it would be whence it came to thy Keyboard typing of the Compvter Age. Imagine being at Work all Day and having to presse the **** key everye Five Seconds because Yov've fovndd another Novn.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    yeah bro i just lost myself in the horses and their equine spirituality has just swept me up, now i dont care about petty syntactical and grammatical constraints

i am just free to roam with the while horses
    free to mis-spell
    free to err
    free to love
    free to live
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I know I shouldn't, but its perfectly possible to ensure this doesn't happen. However, I actually don't think people look down on fathers at all, and they are the problem, and this has always been the case in society, its like the men are all innocent...
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if that could be the cause.

In Ye Olde England, times of many horses and coconut-shaped replicas, all nouns were capitalised, I believe.

Qvite a laboriovs Task it would be whence it came to thy Keyboard typing of the Compvter Age. Imagine being at Work all Day and having to presse the **** key everye Five Seconds because Yov've fovndd another Novn.
    In that case, my honourable gentleman, ye shall worry no more, speaketh to the mighty Lord I have, I bring ye the iPad, witchcraft. Thou shall no longer suffer the curse of thy butter fingers. Thou will and forever shall live in the new age of technology ahead of it's time.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah bro i just lost myself in the horses and their equine spirituality has just swept me up, now i dont care about petty syntactical and grammatical constraints

i am just free to roam with the while horses
    free to mis-spell
    free to err
    free to love
    free to live
    You sure you aren't juts high? I mean you have been spending way to much time on grass.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If they are intelligent, forward-thinking and can provide for their children, no.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You sure you aren't juts high? I mean you have been spending way to much time on grass.
    haa

nooo i dont do any of that!!!

i just break the rules when it comes to sentence strucure cause i wanted to advocate stable working and get it enforced in every uk university, as it should rightfully be.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaz Man)
    If they are intelligent, forward-thinking and can provide for their children, no.
    How can you tell if they are by merely looking at them pushing their buggy on the high street?
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    haa

nooo i dont do any of that!!!

i just break the rules when it comes to sentence strucure cause i wanted to advocate stable working and get it enforced in every uk university, as it should rightfully be.
    Well, if you manage to amass a enough baking I will be proud and honoured to advocate your proposition the comity.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    How can you tell if they are by merely looking at them pushing their buggy on the high street?
    I don't judge people when looking at them. If I don't like the look of somebody, I don't look at them. Simplez. Judging someone's character is a completely different issue altogether.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    When my ex and I were walking her three year old brother around, I had this horrible feeling '****, imagine if people thought that her and I had had a kid and we were living off state benefits' but I didn't see any particular 'looking down on' when we went to the shops and when we passed people.

I think people probably forget that young people do babysit, it doesn't have to be adults.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaz Man)
    I don't judge people when looking at them. If I don't like the look of somebody, I don't look at them. Simplez. Judging someone's character is a completely different issue altogether.
    Fair enough.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well, if you manage to amass a enough baking I will be proud and honoured to advocate your proposition the comity.
    Sick, I'm just penning my speech when I accept my obe for stable-work.

I've begun 'I just want to thank my stallion Polo, my shetland, Robert, and of course, my acquaintance ipoop, for my success as stable-worker, without them i couldnt have launched this initiative. Without them stable working is nothing'

Oh gosh. I've just realised this gobbleldy-gook. Time for bed, clearly.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:

I've begun 'I just want to thank my stallion Polo, my shetland, Robert, and of course, my acquaintance ipoop, for my success as stable-worker, without them i couldnt have launched this initiative. Without them stable working is nothing'

Bang tidy eh?
    Yes, Bang tidy.

You've managed to irk my Grammar Nazi trait yet again though, by not using an Apostrophe on "couldnt" DAMN YOU MAN!! :fuhrer: Why you not use grammar correctly?
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:

Oh gosh. I've just realised this gobbleldy-gook. Time for bed, clearly.
    You go to bed, I am still trying to find a "Stable" university. :cool: Must be one somewhere. We have to make this work.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 31, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.