The Student Room Group

GCSE French Presentation

Could I have some views on the cues for my GCSE presentation:
-Length of Cues
-Variety of Tenses
-Content
-Accuracy/Spelling

Je travaillais dans une compagnie d’ingénierie, fabricant de pièces de chemin de fer, rayon de vente, avec un copain de ma mère

Le stage a duré une semaine, en automne (novembre-décembre) de 2004, et je le passais avec un copain de classe et son père

Le travail était améliorer l’efficacité de la base de données (qui contenu tous les produits et leurs prix)

Ce travail a aidé avec mes études (j’étudie le commerce et l’informatique cet année) je crois qu’il aiderait quand je serai plus grand

On pourrait acheter un repas pour moins de £1! Malheureusement j’avais mal au cœur pour trois jours sur cinq ça ne faisait pas! mais je ne pourrais pas me lever et sortir au travail
Reply 1
R.J.A
Could I have some views on the cues for my GCSE presentation:
-Length of Cues
-Variety of Tenses
-Content
-Accuracy/Spelling

hmm im not sure if the cues are too long or not. i personnally had shorter ones, but i think you'd get away with it. best to ask ur teacher though.

lots of tenses, content is good although obv i cant tell that much from just a few cues.

accuracy and spelling also v good. cant see much.

de la base de données- des données?

quand je serai plus grand- are you trying to say when i am older? or taller. if taller, use this. i would use "plus agé(e)" for older though. (a with^)
Reply 2
How's adlard? :biggrin:
Reply 3
woah...scary :biggrin:

i take it ur andy lowkes' brother btw...
Reply 4
My teacher told me that we're only allowed 15 words for the presentation and the questions (OCR). Do they actually check? Mine is on Monday :eek:
Reply 5
My teacher said they do check and if it's over, they take the notes away :frown:
Reply 6
:eek: Who checks? What if I had another set of notes, strategically hidden in my pocket? (Okay, so I'm not really going to cheat...but I'm getting nervous).
Reply 7
Your examiner checks. But I'm sure there are ways you can cheat :wink:
Reply 8
But there is no examiner - just my teacher (who sends the tape to the examining board). :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending