The Student Room Group

If you could only have one child, would you prefer to have a boy or a girl?

Scroll to see replies

I see this as a "If you were poor and in China, which would you prefer" thread :lol:

Boy or girl, don't mind, i'd still love them the same :smile:
Girl because then I can re-live my childhood and play TY beanies with her <3
Boy

I'd only have to worry about one dick but if I had a girl I'd have to worry about several! nomsayin?
Girl :colone:

You sick minded people I know what you're thinking!

Original post by cowsforsale
Boy

I'd only have to worry about one dick but if I had a girl I'd have to worry about several! nomsayin?

nomsaying haha :smile:
Original post by battycatlady
Girl because then I can re-live my childhood and play TY beanies with her <3

Haha this!
Or Polly Pockets :bigsmile:
Reply 85
Probably a girl.

I think a girl would be easier to deal with, maybe except the 14-18 year old stage but then they seem to be a bit more mature and calm down whereas boys can be proper bellends for a lot longer, where all they want to do is go out and get drunk. (Speaking from experience :awesome:)

That said, I'd like a son to take out and play football with.
A girl :h:. I'd want to dress her up in pretty clothes and do her hair.
Reply 87
I wouldn't really care on way or the other, but push comes to shove I'd say a boy, purely because of how bitchy and intolerable teenage girls can be.
Reply 88
A little girl! They're so cute! And I'd love to buy her cute dresses to dress her in and do her hair and stuff. And then, when she's older, help her do her make up <3

Plus, I only have sisters, so it'd be weird if I had a boy, wouldn't know what to expect.
Reply 89
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
A girl :h:. I'd want to dress her up in pretty clothes and do her hair.

Haha! Sorry, didn't see what you said and basically said the same thing :biggrin:
a girl but im not sure why
I absolutely love little girls and think I'd be suited to parenting a girl (as weird as that might sound)... but since my little brother was born, I've realised I adore little boys as well. I ended up voting for a boy.
Original post by Miss G
Haha! Sorry, didn't see what you said and basically said the same thing :biggrin:

Haha no worries :h:, I think that's what most of the girls have said anyway :laugh:.
Reply 93
Boy, i have a legacy to maintain :tongue:
Reply 94
boy
A boy because I'm like Henry VIII who would like a son. Although, I wouldn't really mind either way.
Reply 96
Boy. Usually easier to deal with between 13-18. Also, who else is gonna carry on the family name?
Reply 97
Can I have a cat instead? :3
When I found out I was pregnant, I really wanted a little girl but was convinced I was having a boy. Hey presto, I have the most awesome 8 yo son now! I have always known I'll only have one child and I could not be happier being a boy's mum. I do think it helps that I'm not a girly girl too - Friday is beer and curry night (he has lemonade that I pretend is shandy!) and today is pizza and F1 day :ahee:

Plus, I'll only have to deal with sticky sheets and a squeaky voice in a few years rather than crazy girl PMS hormones, too-short-skirts, too much makeup, bitchy girl mates etc etc etc
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 99
I'd rather have a boy, more in common.

Quick Reply

Latest