The Student Room Group
"cuando era más joven" = "when i was younger"
"fui muy malo pero gusto de todas maneras!" = "I was terrible but it was still fun!"
"puede ser pertubante" = "It can be annoying"
"fue delicioso" = "it was delicious"

"annoying" doesn't really exist in Spanish i don't think... but that would be the best thing to say IMO
"desagradable" can be used for the word annoying I think!
Reply 3
linguist786
"cuando era más joven" = "when i was younger"
"fui muy malo pero gusto de todas maneras!" = "I was terrible but it was still fun!"
"puede ser pertubante" = "It can be annoying"
"fue delicioso" = "it was delicious"

"annoying" doesn't really exist in Spanish i don't think... but that would be the best thing to say IMO

Estaba muy mala pero me gustaba de todas maneras - Methinks ths would be a better translation.
Also 'molesto' would probs be the best word or annoying.
:smile:
Reply 4
paddy357
Estaba muy mala pero me gustaba de todas maneras - Methinks ths would be a better translation.
Also 'molesto' would probs be the best word or annoying.
:smile:

jugué muy mal, pero me gustó igual / de todas maneras... (using gustaba - imperfect does not transmit the meaning the OP wants)...

and for it can be anoying = es posible que cause molestia (snazzy subj) - otherwise - puede causar molestia / irritación / calentura / ira / ....
Reply 5
lucho22
jugué muy mal, pero me gustó igual / de todas maneras... (using gustaba - imperfect does not transmit the meaning the OP wants)...

and for it can be anoying = es posible que cause molestia (snazzy subj) - otherwise - puede causar molestia / irritación / calentura / ira / ....

:rofl:
Love it. Sure you're not one of my teachers?:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending