The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Medicine - University of Dundee?

Hi all! My name is Dzhanan n i'm from bulgaria. Already I'm adopted in Perth College-ESOL. But for the university - i don't know! :x
I want to study medicine but how things are here - i don't know too!.. What I should do? Any documents,certificate or diploma? Please, as soon as, anyone who's studying medicine there answer to my question..
Thank you and take care! :smile::smile:

* Please respond those who's from Bulgaria or abroad!! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi there,

I'm just a Scottish school leaver but I'm more than happy to let you know about the application process. All applications to universities in the United Kingdom are made through UCAS (including Dundee) Here is the link to the website - http://www.ucas.ac.uk/. Once you are here, click the button which says apply. Then click Register/Log in to use Apply 2013. The website will then guide you through the process to register with UCAS. After this, you must have a referee who will write a reference for your UCAS form (e.g. A school teacher) as well as writing a personal statement (this is very important and their are many guides which will help you write one. It must include non-academic qualities you posses which would make you a good medic, volunteering you have done to show an interest in the medical profession and show to them how much a place on the course means to you) Hope this helps but just message me if you have any questions.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Quick Reply

Latest