The Student Room Group

Why do girls/women cheat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hot hot
I am not interested in you sorry

If I'm going to be brutal honest, I am somewhat pleased with that prospect. I mean, I want to be attracting or be attracted to people with whom I have similarities and can work with. Based on your track record, it wouldn't be successful. Sorry.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by hot hot
eye lashes i mean

Brains are not your forte I see, well at the end of the day what your doing is wrong but whats worse is your awful disgusting attitude total disregard for the women of these men, your the one who will be left alone and bitter . My ex cheated on me and tbh im in such a good place now after it happend I have no guilty conscience. Im sure one day your mature it just be to late
Original post by ct2k7
If I'm going to be brutal honest, I am somewhat pleased with that prospect. I mean, I want to be attracting or be attracted to people with whom I have similarities and can work with. Based on your track record, it wouldn't be successful. Sorry.

yeah you would be unsuccessful cuz you got a small penis
Reply 43
Original post by hot hot
yeah you would be unsuccessful cuz you got a small penis

Says someone who hasn't seen my penis..

I mean, it's flattering to see that you'd ask for sex or to see my penis before even getting to know me. Not my class at all.

Original post by SillyMilly
Brains are not your forte I see, well at the end of the day what your doing is wrong but whats worse is your awful disgusting attitude total disregard for the women of these men, your the one who will be left alone and bitter . My ex cheated on me and tbh im in such a good place now after it happend I have no guilty conscience. Im sure one day your mature it just be to late

sex is my game haha love how angry you get over the net
Original post by hot hot
sex is my game haha love how angry you get over the net

yeah because I think your behaving disgracefully and like a dog on heat and your arragont you think your better than me because you sleep around??

Babe if you were such a catch that wouldnt just be using you for sex, put down 50 shades of grey and learn some morals your no better than anybody just because you sleep aroun doesnt mean your better at sex a better person than anybody else
Original post by justanotherposter
Original post by Anonymous
If my boyfriend isn't showing me the attention and is treating me like I don't exsist, then yeah I will be out seeing somebody else.

I really don't understand why girls do this. If you're not happy then dump him. That way people will have sympathy on your situation when you explain to people why you broke up with him. Instead if you get caught cheating everyone will take sympathy on your boyfriend and ignore any reasoning you have. I know a girl who continuously did that to her old boyfriend and although everyone was nice to her face it was amazing how much people started bitching about her behind her back every day, (I don't really like bitching either but that's a different issue.)

@justanotherposter - you've hit the nail on the head there! I also don't understand though why people don't think they'll get caught. Remember STIs can always come back to haunt you!
Original post by hot hot
I always get what I want, just gotta flutter my eye brows works everytime

dont you mean eyelashes?
Then you either 1) talk to your partner and fix it 2) dump them and then meet somebody new you dont cheat

yeh but no matter how much you talk to some people, sometimes it doesnt matter. ive never been out with the intention of cheating, but sometimes if a male friend shows attention you cant help it
Original post by ct2k7
Says someone who hasn't seen my penis..

I mean, it's flattering to see that you'd ask for sex or to see my penis before even getting to know me. Not my class at all.

you wish I asked
yeah because I think your behaving disgracefully and like a dog on heat and your arragont you think your better than me because you sleep around??

Babe if you were such a catch that wouldnt just be using you for sex, put down 50 shades of grey and learn some morals your no better than anybody just because you sleep aroun doesnt mean your better at sex a better person than anybody else

I have had no complaints from guys about my sex or me giving head
Reply 51
Original post by hot hot
You're annoying people on every thread you're on.
I bet you're a right dog.

I'll show myself out.
Reply 52
Original post by hot hot
you wish I asked

Erm no, I'm happy with my girlfriend thanks, and even though I've had multiple opportunities to cheat, I remain faithfully to my love.

Original post by hot hot

Yeah becuase the guys are most likely gagging ffor anything just because you shag other peoples boyfriends doesnt mean your any good at it

Civil, gentlemen dont sleep with dogs

Anyway you have no moral substance or conscience but what goes around comes around

also your a troll
Original post by Anonymous
yeh but no matter how much you talk to some people, sometimes it doesnt matter. ive never been out with the intention of cheating, but sometimes if a male friend shows attention you cant help it

exactly can't help it if you are shown attention and if the guy is fit as well
Yeah becuase the guys are most likely gagging ffor anything just because you shag other peoples boyfriends doesnt mean your any good at it

Civil, gentlemen dont sleep with dogs

Anyway you have no moral substance or conscience but what goes around comes around

also your a troll

not my fault, they could have said no
Original post by hot hot
not my fault, they could have said no

There most likely to drunnk so vile they cant get anybody else

are clearly into beastiality to be sleeping with you
Reply 57
Original post by hot hot
exactly can't help it if you are shown attention and if the guy is fit as well

I've got something called moral character: I can decide what's good for me and what's not, but more importantly, I have discipline.

It is quite easy for me to get another girl, in fact, I did get attention from girls when I was in Florida. I stayed with my limits.

There most likely to drunnk so vile they cant get anybody else

are clearly into beastiality to be sleeping with you

speak for yourself love
Original post by hot hot
speak for yourself love

im in a very satisfying relationship thankyou :smile: anyway contiune to have your chylymidia fuelled fun !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending