Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: What is it?
    Foreign Americans are more liberal than their counterparts
    50.00%
    Foreign Americans are more shallow than their counterparts
    50.00%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I finally cracked it, GENIOUS!!!! I've loved America ever since I was little, American TV fascinated me I guess. But I'm not attracted to Americans (although I've never met one). America is the most advanced city in the world, with nice weather, quality healthcare, liberal etc etc..

Well I'm attracted to Swedes but to go Sweden, I would have to do things the Swedish way, as they have a unique culture, and I'd probably need to learn Swedish language to live a normal life there. Also with Serbia, I'm so attracted to Serbs, but Serbia gets a bad rep, and you can make easy targets by Serbian Nationalists/Hooligans. However Swedes & Serbs that have left their country are 'free'. So I'm wondering where do they mostly live in America, because here you will find asians, live in one community in different parts of UK. Asians live in London ,and Manchester, two of UK cities. SO where do Serbs and Swedes live in America because I plan on moving to America, hoping to meet someone and then maybe go to Sweden/Serbia with them then back to USA till I'm an American citizen.

I made a tribute ^_^
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Herbs and swedes can be found on a farm dear.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Serbs and Swedes... Here's a Serbian woman :O
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3788801752_1301348686.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	165804
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    IKEA?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really odd question. I suppose when people emigrate from one country (Sweden or Serbia) they tend to go for large cities...so look there??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orchid)
    Really odd question. I suppose when people emigrate from one country (Sweden or Serbia) they tend to go for large cities...so look there??
    Oooh smart common sense thinking... California and New York are the biggest.. those were two places I was thinking of moving anywayss.... but California is bigggg.. like London... most asians are in East London, whereabouts are most Serbs & Swedes in NYC and Cali??

From another forum.. theres a Serbian and swedish community in Chicago and Minnisota.. how do these places compare with NYC and Cali.. is it liberal???
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I pretty sure around 90% of people in Michigan are Swedish.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Negaduck)
    I pretty sure around 90% of people in Michigan are Swedish.
    no, there is little swedish ppl there... swedish people are in chicago and minnosota... i've been around other forums... how do these places compare???
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautyboy)
    no, there is little swedish ppl there... swedish people are in chicago and minnosota... i've been around other forums... how do these places compare???
    I was being sarcastic. QQ

Stop asking stupid questions. If you really want to live with Swedish people then learn Swedish. The USA is a ****hole in comparison.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Negaduck)
    I was being sarcastic. QQ

Stop asking stupid questions. If you really want to live with Swedish people then learn Swedish. The USA is a ****hole in comparison.
    This. Learn the language is the only way.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    This. Learn the language is the only way.
    Multiple answers says, theres a Serbian and swedish community in Chicago. how do these places compare with NYC and Cali, is it liberal??? What do you mean? Yes as I'm Asian and don't want to have religious kids, would I be better off going to Sweden/Serbia then move to California for permanent place to stay? Or would I find all of that in Chicago. In Sweden they're extremely liberal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_American
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_American
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Multiple answers says, theres a Serbian and swedish community in Chicago. how do these places compare with NYC and Cali, is it liberal??? What do you mean? Yes as I'm Asian and don't want to have religious kids, would I be better off going to Sweden/Serbia then move to California for permanent place to stay? Or would I find all of that in Chicago. In Sweden they're extremely liberal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_American
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_American
    Go to sweden, then learnt he language, then watch the women come to you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Go to sweden, then learnt he language, then watch the women come to you.
    I know the difference between American Swedes in Chicago compared to Swedes in Sweden, they mate before they date... they get drunk at a party then sleep with anything, then if you still have their number, you might go out on a 'fika' a date pretending not to be a date, Sweden has a unique and bizare culture, which I'm not really into.

What's the difference between American Serbs in Chicago compared to Serbs in Serbia?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of people of all ethnic origins in the us
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    America is the most advanced city in the world.
    No one else has noticed this yet?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You seem fairly uncomfortable with Swedish culture to even consider dating a Swede...if you go back to Sweden with them how will you cope?!!!

Chicago is in the state of Illinois and Minnesota is a state of its own! So Chicago would be better I suppose as its a place rather than just a state.

I wouldn't rate your chances with a Swede if you're going to be slagging off their culture btw. They're going to think it bizarre you travel to USA to find a Swede partner....the chances of finding one are 1 in a million probably!
    Swedish women can be quite specific about what they want in a relationship too. And yes you better get learning the language.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sweden and Serbia are both very small countries. India and Pakistan have over a billion people between them, and millions of them come to Europe every decade. There only are about 5 million people in Serbia, and 10 million in Sweden, and neither of them have massive migration rates or immigrant communities (except those in neighbouring countries like Bosnia and Finland respectively). The best places to find immigrant communities for Serbs are probably Paris and London, and Sweden doesn't really have any immigrant communities outside Europe. You might find some in NYC, Chicago and LA, but Sweden has a much better quality of life in America and most people there speak English.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Copperknickers)
    Sweden and Serbia are both very small countries. India and Pakistan have over a billion people between them, and millions of them come to Europe every decade. There only are about 5 million people in Serbia, and 10 million in Sweden, and neither of them have massive migration rates or immigrant communities (except those in neighbouring countries like Bosnia and Finland respectively). The best places to find immigrant communities for Serbs are probably Paris and London, and Sweden doesn't really have any immigrant communities outside Europe. You might find some in NYC, Chicago and LA, but Sweden has a much better quality of life in America and most people there speak English.
    So American Serbs & Swedes are more liberal than their Euro counterparts?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can't make generalisations like that. America is less liberal than Sweden and more liberal than Serbia, but that says nothing about individuals.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oooh smart common sense thinking... California and New York are the biggest.. those were two places I was thinking of moving anywayss.... but California is bigggg.. like London... most asians are in East London, whereabouts are most Serbs & Swedes in NYC and Cali??

From another forum.. theres a Serbian and swedish community in Chicago and Minnisota.. how do these places compare with NYC and Cali.. is it liberal???
    Cali isn't a city, but a state which has a lot of cities..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 1, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.