Here's a few of mine:
- Drive a vintage British sports car (that it's British is very important) through the British countryside, in full, traditional driving gear; goggles, gloves, boots, and the ivory suitings that all come with it. I'd be laughing maniacally whilst doing it, too, and considering the fact that there would be a high likelihood of me fatally crashing, I'd aim to do this after completing the other things.
- Achieve fluency in another language. I want this to be French. I'm a good speaker of the tongue as it is, though when considering the command I have of my mother tongue, I'm an illiterate doofus in comparison. I'm a writer, so having the same command of the language so as to be able to write books in it would be the goal.
- Publish my novel (or a subsequent novel) via traditional publishing. A gargantuan task, no doubt, though I'm already published, so definitely see it as feasible.
- Make a living through my writing. I wouldn't mind whether that'd entail barely scraping by on ten thousand a year, or authoring several books and becoming quite wealthy; it'd be all the same to me.
- Own a small house or apartment in a foreign country. Again, I'd like this to be France, though Italy, Spain or perhaps even the United States would be amazing.
Last edited by philistine; 31-07-2012 at 21:15.
You wouldn't be referring to 'The Bucket List' by any chance..? The term did come from there.
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I have a feeling this is already a film plot... although I can't remember what it's called...
Last edited by LittleBunny; 31-07-2012 at 21:22.