The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth univeristy students!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scaredofexams
Has everyone who has applied for accommodation already received their results? I thought you couldn't do it until the 16th?

Lots of people did Access or BTEC courses and the results for those came out June/July. You need an unconditional or they just reject your application. Good luck for Thursday though!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 21
depends what course you did at college. a level students are getting their results now and can then apply but people like me who did a btec or similar got their results alot earlier so could apply
[INDENT]Can't wait now got my room in Lyme Regis 37C. So excited can't wait for freshers who else is in Lyme Regis ???? :biggrin:
[/INDENT]
I have an offer through clearing, and still need to sort out accom and im freaking out, due to the fact i was never planning to go to BU... but i guess its all for the best.

Anyone else in this situation?
Reply 24
Original post by hello123450
I have an offer through clearing, and still need to sort out accom and im freaking out, due to the fact i was never planning to go to BU... but i guess its all for the best.

Anyone else in this situation?

Yo, yeah I'm in the same situation! Have you applied for accommodation? I have and i'm just waiting to see what happens, if I get into any kind of halls i'll be happy really! What you gonna be studying?
Original post by BigPapaKen
Yo, yeah I'm in the same situation! Have you applied for accommodation? I have and i'm just waiting to see what happens, if I get into any kind of halls i'll be happy really! What you gonna be studying?

Yeah I applied, just waiting for a reply also. Yeah I don't think I'll mind either :smile:
I'll be doing Sociology and Social Policy, I feel like I am the ONLY one though haha. What about you?
Reply 26
Haha sure you're not aha, yeah I'm doing business :smile:
I applied about 2 weeks ago cus i was doing a btec so i knew my results ages ago and just sent them to the university. and about a week so not that long. it tells you it all on the site. glad i got mine in before the a level students though x

Hi, wondered what b tec course you did and what results you got (if you don't mind me asking) as I'm currently doing a
B tec course in business studies

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 28
im doing business to :biggrin: and i did btec extended diploma in business studdies and i got DDM so not to good but got me in i guess :P
Original post by BigPapaKen
Haha sure you're not aha, yeah I'm doing business :smile:

Oh cool :smile:!.. Have you heard anything back from accom yet! :/
I'm coming to do Archaeology :smile: haven't got accomodation sorted yet though and Student Finance is proving a mare.
Reply 31
Im doing Business studies but I got put in a unilet anyone else been put into 1?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
Hello every1 btw :biggrin:

Reply 33
Hiiiii
i haven't got any accomodation either!! I'm really worried I'll miss out if im put in a unilet :frown:
wish I was more organised!!!
Reply 34
dont worry just apply now quickly u might still get a place
Reply 35
Original post by JayLee
Im doing Business studies but I got put in a unilet anyone else been put into 1?

Yeah! Im doing Business studies and I got put in a unilet aswell, I hope I don't miss out! What Unilet have you been put in?
Original post by FG89
I got my unconditional offer for September starting Law.. Ive applied for Dorchester House halls although they're much more expensive :/

I've also applied for Dorchester House, got an offer, accepted it, paid the deposit and been allocated a room, however, I haven't yet been informed of my room number. I don't suppose you have?
Reply 37
You don't get your room number until you move in I believe. Some people have said they called the accommodation number and they told them their numbers but I'm not too sure :/
Reply 38
Original post by LowkeyKamz
Yeah! Im doing Business studies and I got put in a unilet aswell, I hope I don't miss out! What Unilet have you been put in?

3 langside ave u anywhere near?

Reply 39
What type of wristband is everyone getting?

and hi :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending