The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you should have made it so we can choose more than one. but i like shaven men,stubble is right sexy and nice and the rest are ok...
Reply 21
almost divided by stubble and clean shaven. so, all those men with beards and those who spend ages at a mirror grooming their goatee should get the razor out. i'm nice and smooth:smile:
Reply 22
some guys really look good with beards, but ergh, most of the time they look yucky, and then you've got those nasty beards were a guy can only grow three hairs
Reply 23
Well I'm not a girl but I don't give a damn, I prefer stubble; quite like some beards, not that fond of goatees.
Reply 24
i prefer clean shaven, but dont mind a bit of stubble:smile:
Reply 25
Stubble is hot, but a beard just looks messy. Clean shaven is a bit too pretty-boy.

Fussy? Moi? :rolleyes:
Entirely depends upon the facial structure of the man. Someone with a weak chin, cleft chin often looks good with a beard/stubble. A strong face can look good with stubble (sexy and rugged) or clean shaven. But clean shaven is so much nicer to touch!!
Reply 27
Well, in the case of most guys (especially guys below 25 or so), clean-shaven is the only attractive option. However, I know a guy of about 30 who looks completely hot with a beard, which he wears to make himself look older at work in his high-power job, and he looks far far sexier and more sophisticated like that than clean-shaven. It's not a long beard though, but it's longer than stubble. Beards usually only seem to work so well on guys with pretty dark hair though...

There is nothing more unattractive than a goatee (though moustaches come very close.)
Reply 28
in general, beards make for really bad kissing, goatees etc are a disaster, and stubble can make them look like a bit of a poser. So definitely clean shaven.
I dont shave every day normally but I think I dont look bad with stubble!:wink:
My ex obviously felt more comfy when I had shaved cleanly but she didn't mind stubble either!:smile:
Beard is certainly a no-no & so is a goatee.

I dont think stubble makes a guy a poser. Or maybe it really depends on the type of face of the guy.
I just change on what I'm up to - sometimes I don't get a chance to shave so I get "snowboarder stubble" which is stubble just on the chin and lip, so looks like a fancy goatee type thingy, but it's just that the frost kills the cells on the cheeks :p:

I also sometimes have the hobo look, but that's normally cos I don't get a chance to brush my hair in the morning, then I ride my bike to uni, so it's all messy, and I look like a goth / punk version of Shaggy from Scooby Doo :p:
Stubble LOOKS hot, but bloody KILLS.

Clean shaven doesn't kill, but doesn't look quite as hot as stubble...Even though I'm very happy with both!
Lady_Muck
Stubble LOOKS hot, but bloody KILLS.

Clean shaven doesn't kill, but doesn't look quite as hot as stubble...Even though I'm very happy with both!

I agree too! & i am happy that girls are happy with it :biggrin: :wink:

But i guess there can be a new thread: "do you mind hairs in other parts of the body?:p: " if so, where in the body precisely?:wink:
or perhaps "what do you think of shaving legs & abs?" :p:
Reply 33
I rock rough stubble. My lady friend says it may look nice, but it sandpapers her face.
Now I'm glad I got rid of my goatee! It's made shaving a hell of a lot easier.
What about sideburns, yay or nay?
sideburns?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
A bit of stubble is damn sexy...*growl*
clean shaven please, i hate being scratched///
Reply 38
It's clean shaven or goatee for me
Reply 39
as for sideburns... no no no no NO!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending