The Student Room Group

is my thigh and bum size normal??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DAT ASS...

...is so big it probably has it's own gravitational field.

ME GUSTA.
Original post by SweetReality
and, judging by the number of neg reps besides your username, you need to stop trollin'.

OP, you look fine :smile:.

well shes obv fishing for compliments so i thought why not give her a compliment
Reply 22
Original post by ANONYMOUS1995
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

this is my bum my bum and thigs thighs

i really hate the size of them and was wondering on how i can make them smaller and if they are actually normal????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

You've got a nice figure actually don't worry everyone like a nice sized ass

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
In all honesty your thighs are what I'd class as average sized, you have a bit of a big bum (nothing wrong with that) as you don't look over weight at all, from the looks of things you're very slim, and many men find a bigger bum extremely attractive.
Everyone likes different things, your body does not look out of proportion, abnormal or anything like that so I wouldn't worry.
Original post by hajinator
God damn you ladies are all the same. Don't you get that we love big butts and thighs? Don't make them smaller - be proud of them :biggrin:

Because the media constantly bombards us with 5'10" models with hardly any bum/thigh/fat at all anywhere on their bodies. Genuinely impossible to achieve for 99% of us, so it just makes us stress out about whether or not we are "normal". So yeah blame the ****ing media :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by desdemonata
Because the media constantly bombards us with 5'10" models with hardly any bum/thigh/fat at all anywhere on their bodies. Genuinely impossible to achieve for 99% of us, so it just makes us stress out about whether or not we are "normal". So yeah blame the f*cking media :biggrin:

So listen to us guys and not the media!
just looks like a standard arse to me, don't try and reduce it.
Original post by desdemonata
Because the media constantly bombards us with 5'10" models with hardly any bum/thigh/fat at all anywhere on their bodies. Genuinely impossible to achieve for 99% of us, so it just makes us stress out about whether or not we are "normal". So yeah blame the f*cking media :biggrin:

The media aren't going to be your future boyfriends and husbands, so **** them. I assure you, your future partner would so love a huge ass compared to a flat one. :biggrin:
Original post by Ice Constricter
Do you care to explain your reason? :colone:

Just like putting uncertainty in people's minds rly, but it should be pretty obvious :dontknow:
you look fine.
Original post by Blackshadow
So listen to us guys and not the media!

Take note OP :lol:
Reply 31
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

this is my bum my bum and thigs thighs

i really hate the size of them and was wondering on how i can make them smaller and if they are actually normal????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: i am not looking for attention i really do hate my thighs and bum. i appreciate all those lovely comments, i have never ever been complimented for my bum. i just need to know the truth from people who i dont know and who dont know me. because you guys will be more honest than my family and friends.

Guys probably don't complement it because they probably don't want to embarrass you or make you self-conscience.

Until you have small objects revolve around you in an elliptical motion, don't worry about your bum's size. Curvy is hot. :perv:

Advice:
Thighs - Running/swimming/cycling will help with the size of those
Bum - You should wear leggings to really show it off :sexface: hehe
Original post by hajinator
The media aren't going to be your future boyfriends and husbands, so **** them. I assure you, your future partner would so love a huge ass compared to a flat one. :biggrin:

You read my mind :colone: But I don't have a huge ass, unfortunately. I am jealous of the OP :lol:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: i am not looking for attention i really do hate my thighs and bum. i appreciate all those lovely comments, i have never ever been complimented for my bum. i just need to know the truth from people who i dont know and who dont know me. because you guys will be more honest than my family and friends.

You're clearly a healthy weight. As long as you meet that, I don't see why you should feel the need to change yourself. Curves are what attracts men, and besides, whats good about being "normal"? It seems like normal translates to boring for nearly everything else, why have your image be the exception? A part of loving yourself involves accepting yourself, and making the most of your positive qualities. :smile:

P.S: I see that you've found the perfect thread title to attract every male on TSR lulz.
Reply 34
Original post by HalleStar
I used to think that about myself also, I hated my butt (I had to go up a size in skirts because of it making my skirt shorter at the back but then it wouldnt fit round my waist because it's too small), but learned to deal with it, tbh I'm loving my shape now a lot and exercising and dancing a lot so i'm losing some inches. I think it's all good though don't worry :smile:

Show us a picture of past and present bum please? We would like to be the judges... :drool:
If you yourself don't like them, there are exercises you can do. It sounds like most people on this thread like them, though.
Reply 36
well, if I saw that ass on a bus, I would definately stare at it non stop.
OP must know her bum and thighs aren't 'normal' size and hasn't commented since starting the thread. Hmm...
Original post by Nomes89
OP must know her bum and thighs aren't 'normal' size and hasn't commented since starting the thread. Hmm...

no its just i am taking in to account what advise i am getting.
Reply 39
You have a very fine derrière, but in all seriousness everything is in proportion and your lower body looks pretty normal.

Quick Reply

Latest