The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Kendo in Dundee?

Hello,

Firstly this might be the completely wrong part of the forums (sorry if it is) but it seems somewhat more localised.

Ok, secondly (merely to justify my use of firstly) i shall be attending Abertay University and was just wondering if there where any Archery or Kendo clubs in the local area.
Reply 1
I don't know if this might help, as you probably already know that, but Abertay is full of students clubs; so it might be that there is also an Archery one, even if not official. Have you searched for some tipic about it into the forum?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply :smile:. I tried the closest to both i could find was St. Andrews Kendo club, but i can't get any recent info on it. And Dundee Uni has an Archery club. But its not the say there isn't something i've missed xD thank you for the suggestion.
Reply 3
Abertay doesn't have Archery or Kendo Societies unfortunately (feel free to start one :biggrin:)

Most recent list of societies is here: http://abertayunion.com/societies
though it does omit a few that have started over the summer including Aikido, make sure you head along to Freshers Fayre and see who's about.
Reply 4
Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
No Kendo in Dundee I'm afraid.. I'm in Dundee Uni, thought of starting a society, though I just can't see myself as someone who could be a sensei of Kendo club. Two years experience isn't enough I'm afraid.. But if we found a right person to take this position I would be all in to help in starting the club.
Reply 6
I have no experience what so ever xD, i haven't had much chance to follow interests so i had hoped to pursue as many as possible when i went to uni, but o well thank you for responding. Though i'd be more than willing to join/help out if we could find a sensei.

Quick Reply

Latest