Exactly. :biggrin: Hopefully I make my offer now. :tongue:

Where are you off to? :smile:

:sexface:

im sure you will :smile:
bradfooooooooooooooooooooord, haha :biggrin:
also know as bradistan by many of the population :colondollar::colondollar:
my offer is quite low, so i definitely hope i make it o.O
Original post by madders94
The only thing I'm looking to about the Olympics being over is the inevitable sale of all the Team GB merchandise :awesome: I'm really enjoying the Olympics to be fair :smile:

That is a very good point which I will have to pursue. :sexface: I had a look on the official merchandise website just out of interest, only to find that the official Team GB football shirts are £52! :eek3: granted, they are available slightly cheaper elsewhere but that is ridiculous.

Reply 182
Original post by Jellybeany
Love petrol fumes. Yum!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

i love it too! haha i actually roll down the windows at petrol stations :colondollar:
:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Oh did I mention :sexface:
Bradistan is a much better nickname than my poor firm!
Original post by PatrickD
That is a very good point which I will have to pursue. :sexface: I had a look on the official merchandise website just out of interest, only to find that the official Team GB football shirts are £52! :eek3: granted, they are available slightly cheaper elsewhere but that is ridiculous.

Sports Direct are always good :smile: I get most of my running stuff from there.
Relaxing in my Tracey Bs

Original post by madders94
Sports Direct are always good :smile: I get most of my running stuff from there.

Yeah, I always buy sports clothing from there. I just had a look on the JJB website and the football shirts are available for £35.99. I might pick one up after the games as I quite like the design. The plain white polo shirts with just the GB logo are pretty nice too. :sexface:

Reply 188
My finger hurts :frown:
Reply 189
Original post by AngryCheeseCake
Bradistan is a much better nickname than my poor firm!

lol, whats your firm?
Reply 190
Every time I think about results day I begin to well up because I know how inevitable failure is. I just want this wait to be over with so I can start reteaching myself for retakes.
More exciting swimming to be watched now. I just love the endless sport of the Olympics! :biggrin:

I'm gonna snack now. Om nom nom nom

Glomp! :smile: :sexface:
You know what every time I log onto TSR and saw this thread I feel ever so depressing! :frown: I hate results day!!! Especially I have no idea how it went, it's funny how one's future can be decided quite easily by just some silly scores
Reply 194
Original post by Jakeeyy

what happened to it? :redface:
Reply 195
Original post by eemooz
what happened to it? :redface:

A 20kg plate tipped over and fell onto it earlier, it's going black D:
Original post by Jakeeyy

What did you do?

Is it from constantly typing out posts and selecting emoticons? :tongue:

A bit of :sexface: will cheer you up. :sexface:

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

Reply 197
Original post by Jackfinance17
You know what every time I log onto TSR and saw this thread I feel ever so depressing! :frown: I hate results day!!! Especially I have no idea how it went, it's funny how one's future can be decided quite easily by just some silly scores

awww dont be depressed! its okay :smile:

whats your firm? im sure youve done fine :hugs:

Original post by Jakeeyy

:hugs:
Original post by :)?
Every time I think about results day I begin to well up because I know how inevitable failure is. I just want this wait to be over with so I can start reteaching myself for retakes.

:hugs:
I'm sure you did better than you think

Now to cheer you up :parrot:

Latest