I've been negged so many times :cry2: for no reason I'm 77 away :facepalm:

I can make things happen for you eemooz :sexface:

you sure can xD
me and you are the top posters :woo:
but youre like a million ahead of me haha x

:sexface:
Reply 1282
Original post by Arva
My original post from when I started this thread has been negged 3 times! I'm down about 10 rep points for it. :mad:

:console: neggers gonna neg

reppers gonna rep :cool:
Reply 1283
:dancing:
Reply 1284
Original post by eemooz
haha i swear ive watched that video 1000+ times :biggrin:
its basically a guy who is insecure, but then gets his chance to shine when the bank gets robbed, so he grabs the girl he fancies and makes a run for it. cause hes running he gets chased by the police, and he tells the girl to go home and be safe etc. he steals wiz's car to make a speedy getaway, and because it looks awesome when the cars explode?! :biggrin:

haha parents, i dont get them.
tbh my parents think im the worse daughter, but if they knew what my sister gets up to i doubt theyd still feel that way. :rolleyes:

I think everyone has. :smile: That's why it has so many views.

The amount of times my brother has lied to my parents is unbelievable. He went on holiday and his parents didn't know. :eek:
Reply 1285
Original post by eemooz
oh fair enough :smile:, i just willed myself to only go on if i needed to ask someone for help haha xD

Me and my friend used to go back on at 11pm and ask each other questions. June i decided to type all my notes us, seemed better. Got through everything faster and at the end of the each section i summed it up.
Reply 1286
Original post by eemooz
you sure can xD
me and you are the top posters :woo:
but youre like a million ahead of me haha x

You'll be ahead of me by the end of the night :sexface: I'm going in about an hour (all dressed up and looking pretty)

:lol: if only they had a TSR app for BBs

Original post by Arva
My original post from when I started this thread has been negged 3 times! I'm down about 5 rep points for it. :mad:

I +repped you to help make up for it :biggrin:
Original post by eemooz
never heard of it haha xD

Serious?! You have some one who is "on" who ran around trying to catch everyone - he had to say tig when he caught anyone and they were "out". Why do I still remember this. :lol:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by eemooz
oooh where you planning on going?
im ure youll get your grades :smile: what have you applied for?

Need AAA for UCL, I truly doubt I'll get AAA but I think I can get AAB for my insurance.

I'm not 100% on where I want to go, was thinking Australia but now I'm thinking China. It's cheaper and I want to see the Great Wall and all that.

:h:
Original post by Arva
My original post from when I started this thread has been negged 3 times! I'm down about 5 rep points for it. :mad:

I'll help you too, damn those neggers.
Original post by Arva

Just saw it: I'm not a member. :emo:

(:getmecoat:)

could you please add me?!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1292
Original post by . .
I think everyone has. :smile: That's why it has so many views.

The amount of times my brother has lied to my parents is unbelievable. He went on holiday and his parents didn't know. :eek:

hahaa ooh thats a big lie to cover up! how did he manage to explain the stamp on his passport? o.O

tbh if i told my mu everything i knew, my sister would probably be disowned haha, my sister on the otherhand seems to have no conscience and tells my mum almost everything i do :angry:
Reply 1293
Original post by Jakeeyy
Me and my friend used to go back on at 11pm and ask each other questions. June i decided to type all my notes us, seemed better. Got through everything faster and at the end of the each section i summed it up.

ohhhhh, fair enough. its the holidays now! you might aswell reactivate it :tongue:
Reply 1294
Original post by kitkat19
thanks...and don't worry about it..

haha :sexface:
awww just read loads of upsetting posts by Arva n lilGem...I really wanna rep you but TSR still won't let me...'spread some rep around' it said...but I have...i gave rep to random people for random posts...goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Reply 1296
Original post by lilGem
You'll be ahead of me by the end of the night :sexface: I'm going in about an hour (all dressed up and looking pretty)

:lol: if only they had a TSR app for BBs

haha tbh the only reason i have so many posts is cause of the app! i just sit on the bus and post away loool :colondollar:

have fun :biggrin:
Reply 1297
Original post by silentlife
Serious?! You have some one who is "on" who ran around trying to catch everyone - he had to say tig when he caught anyone and they were "out". Why do I still remember this. :lol:

oh i thought that was called 'tag' or 'it'? looool :biggrin: but yeah i remember it too!
Reply 1298
Original post by Sweetcorn_1
Need AAA for UCL, I truly doubt I'll get AAA but I think I can get AAB for my insurance.

I'm not 100% on where I want to go, was thinking Australia but now I'm thinking China. It's cheaper and I want to see the Great Wall and all that.

:h:

oooh UCL? sounds good! what course did you apply for? im sure youll get the grades, dont worry :smile:

oh there both destinations, maybe make a detour and go to both? :tongue:
Reply 1299
Original post by eemooz
hahaa ooh thats a big lie to cover up! how did he manage to explain the stamp on his passport? o.O

tbh if i told my mu everything i knew, my sister would probably be disowned haha, my sister on the otherhand seems to have no conscience and tells my mum almost everything i do :angry:

They haven't seen his passport...yet.

I helped him cover it up. And he always says he'll return the favour but I would never ask him to as I don't trust him.

Mine would be the same. With the cultural views my parents have if they knew what he gets up to at uni he would definitely be out.

Latest