The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Original post by mahjongmagic
Must be a lack of lilGem...

:sexface:

oh wow when does lilGem get back??
Original post by orange.bananna
How did your tattoo go today? Did it really hurt?

(Probably been asked already today, but this thread is too hard to keep up with)

It went great thanks, can't wait for the next one! It really didn't hurt very much at all and it was a good pain if that makes sense, it was done really quickly and looks great but I'm guessing it'll scab and go all icky for a few days and then I'll have a very bootiful tattoo :love:
Reply 1462
Original post by Groat
I seem to be out of the loop. No one told me! :sad:

Me neither.

Original post by madders94
It went great thanks, can't wait for the next one! It really didn't hurt very much at all and it was a good pain if that makes sense, it was done really quickly and looks great but I'm guessing it'll scab and go all icky for a few days and then I'll have a very bootiful tattoo :love:

What you having done next?

I've always imagined tattoo's to really hurt, yea it'll probably be a bit sore and icky for a bit, where on your body did you have it done?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by katie55
oh wow when does lilGem get back??

Only lilGem knows but not tonight is the best answer I can come up with

Original post by madders94
We're all iSketching :tongue:

I really have to join in with one of these iSketch games soon. :redface:
Reply 1465
OMG it's my birthday tommorow!!! Excited is not the word....takes my mind of panicking!!
Reply 1466
Original post by Hooby
OMG it's my birthday tommorow!!! Excited is not the word....takes my mind of panicking!!

Ooooh happy birthday for tomorrow! :biggrin:

This was posted from the :sexface: app for my iPhone.
Reply 1467
This thread has slowed right down, what's happening?! :sexface:

already a second thread :O less than 2 weeks now....time has gone sooo quik!!! :tongue:
Reply 1469
Just discovered that Freshers week at Newcastle is the same week as the courses begin.

Oh no.
Original post by Hooby

Happy Birthday for then if you don't post tomorrow! Have a brilliant day :smile:
Got the "Important changes to our email policy - Confirmation and Clearing emails‏ email from UCAS" this evening!

Original post by eemooz
This thread has slowed right down, what's happening?! :sexface:

Probably iSketch :biggrin:
Reply 1473
Can categorically state that, as a forum, we can't draw for our lives. Obviously I'm an exception, but nonetheless.

Fun though. :sexface:
Does anyone here like American sweets? Making notes for if to try some.
Original post by Jakeeyy
Just discovered that Freshers week at Newcastle is the same week as the courses begin.

Oh no.

Think of it as an intensive course for how you're going to cope with being hungover before lectures throughout the whole of university :biggrin:
iSketch is finished now, so we can hopefully pick up the post count. Some very, erm, interesting drawings just then :sexface:
Original post by Jakeeyy

Oh no.

I thought courses started the week after freshers?!
Original post by Edwin Okli
Does anyone here like American sweets? Making notes for if to try some.

Tootsie Rolls and any sort of salt water taffy are good :smile:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Got the "Important changes to our email policy - Confirmation and Clearing emails‏ email from UCAS" this evening!

Me too :h:

Latest