The Student Room Group

I'm stck help!

Ok I'm going to get pretty much right to the point, I'm 15 work at McDonald's here in Australia and there is a girl I work with who has a brother I aLso work with who happens to be a good mate that I do have a lot of shifts with. One of the problems I have is that her brother is highly protective of her this fact alone scars the hell out of me mainly because well he could probably kill me with one hand. This girl is someone I really enjoy being around, she makes me feel good and well she makes me feel like me but I don't know if I do the same for her or not. Another BIG problem I have is that I. Can't talk to anyone very well especially women! I'm a very shy person (probably just as well I work back area....) and don't know how to start conversations very well or keep them going when I do manage to get them going. We don't go to the same school and I'm to freakin chicken to do or ask anything mainly because if I ask and she freaks out and tells everyone about it not only will I be killed by her brother but I will also feel weird working around not only her but her friend as well. I have never had a girlfriend and until this point tried to avoid all contact with women. I am not a fitness junky and definitely do not have any upper body strength and if anything I'm slightly over weight.I have never been called attractive or ugly for that matter so I don't know about that area and I also am super nerdy in terms of computers which I know for a fact she is not, well to be honest I don't even know what her favorite color is mainly because im to chicken to ask. From everything I have said you can probably pick up that I'm not good with words, I crack under pressure in front of people and that I have a low self of steem, what do you guys think I should do? Don't tell me to just wakup toad tell her how I feel because I will and get to her and have absolutely nothing and just look like a general moron. Please help!
You should try writing twilight bondage fan fiction.. I think you've got what it takes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending