The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Who is this NC you talk of? I'm sure that dirty, pusillanimous roman Spartacus will lead us to him.
We will force NC to resign. His obeisance is inevitable in front of the great Epicurus.
Reply 41
Epicurus
Who is this NC you talk of? I'm sure that dirty, pusillanimous roman Spartacus will lead us to him.
We will force NC to resign. His obeisance is inevitable in front of the great Epicurus.

;yes;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=26478
Reply 42
Ah a Penguin lover and Penguin society member, that explains her absence and her neglect of her Soc Ho duties. She will have to be dealt with most sternly.

Fear not Number 2. she will resign or I will give her dyspepsia (I have special powers you know.) They don't call me great for nothing.
Reply 43
Epicurus
Ah a Penguin lover and Penguin society member, that explains her absence and her neglect of her Soc Ho duties. She will have to be dealt with most sternly.

Fear not Number 2. she will resign or I will give her dyspepsia (I have special powers you know.) They don't call me great for nothing.

:five: sounds like a good plan
Reply 44
Yes but was he not romanised? Otherwise good point, overlooked by me.
Reply 45
Are we going to take over?

;yes;

have you spoke to NC?
Reply 46
Yes I sent the following message to NC:

Uh NC me and triplet want to take over the Soc Ho soc as it has really gone to the dumps. You have not been active in the society for quite some time. If you should have the audacity to resist; i challenge you to a duel in the Soc Ho soc thread for all TSRians to see.

Yours dictatorially
Epicurus

Now we wait.
Reply 47
Epicurus
Yes I sent the following message to NC:

Uh NC me and triplet want to take over the Soc Ho soc as it has really gone to the dumps. You have not been active in the society for quite some time. If you should have the audacity to resist; i challenge you to a duel in the Soc Ho soc thread for all TSRians to see.

Yours dictatorially
Epicurus

Now we wait.

Good message :biggrin:
Reply 48
happy now?
Reply 49
Epicurus
happy now?

;yes;

i will soon be able to join #excited#
Reply 50
You know all I do for you triplet some + rep wouldn't go a miss. Great men have feelings to you know.
Reply 51
Epicurus
You know all I do for you triplet some + rep wouldn't go a miss. Great men have feelings to you know.

:eek: you cant ask for my rep!

maybe soon

:p:
Reply 52
:puppyeyes:

taps nose twice conspiratorially.
Reply 53
I just got your pm, id forgotten about the soc :eek: Long has it dissapeared :eek: As jamie has left, and im not that fussed, i shall ass you as leaders :p: However there shall be a price :hmmm: And btw, im a she :wink:
Reply 54
There we are, you are both added as leaders ;yes; Sorry about letting it fall to pieces, i had completely forgotten about it :p: Glad to see a new lease of life in it ;yes;
Reply 55
Ah the evil one is a she. How fate works in twisted ways?

As for price, you ask the great Epicurus and his trusted achates Triplet for recompense. What have you done to deserve it?
Reply 56
Muhahahahahahaha
Reply 57
Epicurus
Ah the evil one is a she. How fate works in twisted ways?

As for price, you ask the great Epicurus and his trusted achates Triplet for recompense. What have you done to deserve it?

Im not evil :hmmm: And i am indeed a she :p:
Nout really....but what you gonna do lol :smile: Well you are both leaders now :smile: Hopefully jamie wont mind
Reply 58
Who is this Jamie you speak of, as if scared of his wrath?
Is it that pusillanimous romanised Thracian Spartacus?

Do not fear young knave, in the presence of Epiricus you have nothing to fear from Thracian blood.
Reply 59
:wavey:

Latest