Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pain at the tip of anus

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    7/10

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Enemas are a method of cleansing, don't see what's wrong with it if he wants to do it in his own home... Moonkatt, I don't think it warrants him being called a moron . Perhaps, you'll **** a chick one day and your frenulum will snap and you'll post on here anon or something and some ******* will be like, "OMG XDDD MORON! Y NO LUBE XDDD! FRACTURED UR COCK OFF M8. UTTER MORON XDDD". Insulting him isn't helpful, so why post? .

OP, wait it out, sure it's just a small tear, it can become infected but shouldn't do it you keep yourself clean . Good luck.

Also, you can buy a shower attachment which makes things a lot easier and less messy :3.
    Thanks fellow anon :P Yeah, I guess I should just leave it for now and be careful. Anyway I'm not looking at this thread anymore as everyone else thinks I'm a troll...I've gotten the answers I wanted anyway.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anon because this is hugely embarrassing and I know people here!

so today I was taking a shower and I have those shower heads you can move round and I started focusing the shower on my butthole and it hurt like ****. It's like a really sharp pain but it only happens when I focused the water on my butt. Otherwise it's not painful, like when I'm sitting down atm. I defecated a few minutes before the shower and there was no pain at all. No blood either. When I inserted a finger (just one) there was no pain, but when I put two or more it started hurting. Could it be an anal fissure/tear? I don't think it's hemarrhoids cos I think that gives you dull, not sharp pain. There was no blood though, which is really weird. Should I go to the GP? I heard stuff like this heals on it's own so I was wondering if I should wait it out and see if it bothers me in the next few days? Sorry for the grim post
    Is it 'I am so academic' ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wait?! It HAS A TIP?!

you should probably see a doctor about that
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Enemas are a method of cleansing, don't see what's wrong with it if he wants to do it in his own home... Moonkatt, I don't think it warrants him being called a moron . Perhaps, you'll **** a chick one day and your frenulum will snap and you'll post on here anon or something and some ******* will be like, "OMG XDDD MORON! Y NO LUBE XDDD! FRACTURED UR COCK OFF M8. UTTER MORON XDDD". Insulting him isn't helpful, so why post? ..
    He called me a moron first. RTFT

Also, I'm sensible enough to know what to do if I've injured myself, posting on an internet forum for advice about it would probably be one of the last things I'd consider.

Why the use of anon to say this to me anyway? Not got the balls to say it to me with a made up user name instead?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 4, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.