The Student Room Group

What will YOU be doing is you DON'T get into uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beckiix
I think because I botched my English exam up, I'm going to get AAB and miss both my firm and insurance (Firm is AAA KCL English and insurance is Notts ABB with A in Eng). If that's the case, I'm going to find a maths course in clearing. :w00t:

How did you get an ABB offer from Notts! Your application must have been really strong.
Reply 21
Original post by Meat is Murder
How did you get an ABB offer from Notts! Your application must have been really strong.

Haha, forgot to mention it's dual hons with Russian so not really! I did get told by the admissions tutor that my PS was excellent though. :colondollar:
Original post by mizzmegg
Hi, I thought I would set up this thread because I'm not sure that i will get into my firm choice. If i do not get into my firm choice I have decided I am not going to uni, even if i get into my insurance. I am so in love with my firm uni and the course it offers, i just cant see myself anywhere else :smile:
So, i thought i would be nice to know if others have got any plans if you don't get into your firm, it would be nice to know if there are other people that feel the same as me :smile:

Tie myself to all my teachers and jump off a cliff.
Probably work and do an open uni course or something, it's something I'm considering doing anyway just haven't made my mind up yet, so I guess that would make the decision for me :colondollar:
I'm really shy (social anxiety so, more than really shy I suppose) and I'm just starting to get over it, I think maybe moving 6 hours away from everyone I know and having to try to make new friends would either be an awful thing for me or a really good thing, so guess I just need to work out which is more likely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending