The Student Room Group

Mark Duggan was assassinated, claims his mother

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
why is there even an argument about this? the vile subhuman was obviously a horrific piece of criminal filth, who got what he deserved and thats that.
Reply 101
Original post by Kibalchich
She's his mum ffs! Have some f*cking empathy!

Mother to a know gangster and drug lord..
Police officers have been videoed committing manslaughter and nothing was done about it.

Welcome to the United Police State.

Mark Duggan was no hero but the police actions were particularly suspicious.
As someone who knew mark these comments are laughable lol Drug lord Prolific criminal ? You lot need to stop reading the papers . PUSSSSSSSSIEEEEEES
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
As someone who knew mark these comments are laughable lol Drug lord Prolific criminal ? You lot need to stop reading the papers . PUSSSSSSSSIEEEEEES

Some more revelations about Duggan in the media this week due to the prosecution of the criminal who passed the gun to Duggan - are you still sticking to this line?

EDIT - Seems the truth hurts someone...
(edited 11 years ago)
"But it has been proved that he hadn't got a gun, he didn't have a gun in his possession".

God she sounds like a politician,

"So Mrs Thuggan Duggan, did he have a gun"?
"No"
"On his person"?
"No"
"In the car"?
"..... erm well, you see, that's not the poit here .."

"Furthermore, he was going about his business - he was going home on his own."

Going about his business selling crack to teenagers and carrying a loaded gun in his car.

Mark Duggan was stupid piece of s*** thug who has been found out to be actually holding a gun, and his "mother", I mean, someone that raises that sort of child probably didn't raise him at all, sound like your typical chip-on-the-shoulder arse.
Reply 106
Original post by prog2djent
"But it has been proved that he hadn't got a gun, he didn't have a gun in his possession".

God she sounds like a politician,

"So Mrs Thuggan Duggan, did he have a gun"?
"No"
"On his person"?
"No"
"In the car"?
"..... erm well, you see, that's not the poit here .."

"Furthermore, he was going about his business - he was going home on his own."

Going about his business selling crack to teenagers and carrying a loaded gun in his car.

Mark Duggan was stupid piece of s*** thug who has been found out to be actually holding a gun, and his "mother", I mean, someone that raises that sort of child probably didn't raise him at all, sound like your typical chip-on-the-shoulder arse.

It's a bit like that person (Joseph Moran) who raped the student who couldn't afford her bus fare.

His mother was standing outside the court claiming he was innocent and that there was 'no evidence'!
Original post by marcusfox
Some more revelations about Duggan in the media this week due to the prosecution of the criminal who passed the gun to Duggan - are you still sticking to this line?

EDIT - Seems the truth hurts someone...

Not at all . i just dont take everything that comes out of the media as gospel son
Not at all . i just dont take everything that comes out of the media as gospel son

Nope, I was taking what was reported coming out of a court in the trial of the fella that gave him the gun, and since there have been no complaints about its truthfulness from the Duggan camp, the "community" or indeed anyone at all besides you, I think it's veracity is good enough for me.

But of course, you 'knew Mark' somehow, and that trumps everything, right? Although you do seem to be loath to contribute in exactly what capacity you knew him, or the nature of his previous 'trouble' with the police.

If you're going to continue to parrot the line that he had no gun and it was planted, you'd have to get your facts straight, even his mother was later forced to admit that he had a gun in the taxi, even though she was squirming to point out that he wasn't going to use it.
The UK is better off with Mark Duggan dead. Mar Duggan was a drug dealin, gun carrying scumbag and his mother should be ashamed for raising such an anti social criminal scumbag.

A well deserved 8 pack of beer for the police marks man who shot the bastard
Nope, I was taking what was reported coming out of a court in the trial of the fella that gave him the gun, and since there have been no complaints about its truthfulness from the Duggan camp, the "community" or indeed anyone at all besides you, I think it's veracity is good enough for me.

But of course, you 'knew Mark' somehow, and that trumps everything, right? Although you do seem to be loath to contribute in exactly what capacity you knew him, or the nature of his previous 'trouble' with the police.

If you're going to continue to parrot the line that he had no gun and it was planted, you'd have to get your facts straight, even his mother was later forced to admit that he had a gun in the taxi, even though she was squirming to point out that he wasn't going to use it.

Police at the scene of the Mark Duggan shooting removed a body and a gun from a minicab in which he was travelling, a court heard.

Giving evidence at Snaresbrook Crown Court, a woman contradicted police accounts of the shooting in Tottenham.

She said she saw an officer emerge from the cab, a gun in the palm of his hand.

Previous accounts placed an armed Mr Duggan outside the cab when he was shot dead. Kevin Hutchinson-Foster denies supplying a gun to Mr Duggan.

'Gun found'
The woman, speaking from behind a screen and referred to as Miss J, told the court that after hearing two gunshots she emerged from her home to see a police officer dragging a body from the back of the minicab and placing it beside some railings.

"I saw officers pull out a body and place it near railings," she said.

One officer had previously told the court the gun was later found on grassland 10ft (3m) away, on the other side of railings.

The prosecution said that when found it was wrapped in a black sock containing traces of blood from Mr Hutchinson-Foster.

But the woman told the court: "At the time [the police officer] came out he seemed like he'd found gold or something."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19816751

also from another article

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that eleven of the CO19 officers who were at Ferry Lane, in Tottenham, on August 4 last year when Duggan was shot dead sat in a room together and took eight hours to write a full account of events.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...iding-gun.html

contrast this with the original police account which said duggan was shot outside the cab, and that the gun was found a few metres nearby

Mark Duggan shooting: police marksman '100 per cent' sure victim had gun

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...m-had-gun.html
Police at the scene of the Mark Duggan shooting removed a body and a gun from a minicab in which he was travelling, a court heard.

Giving evidence at Snaresbrook Crown Court, a woman contradicted police accounts of the shooting in Tottenham.

She said she saw an officer emerge from the cab, a gun in the palm of his hand.

Previous accounts placed an armed Mr Duggan outside the cab when he was shot dead. Kevin Hutchinson-Foster denies supplying a gun to Mr Duggan.

'Gun found'
The woman, speaking from behind a screen and referred to as Miss J, told the court that after hearing two gunshots she emerged from her home to see a police officer dragging a body from the back of the minicab and placing it beside some railings.

"I saw officers pull out a body and place it near railings," she said.

One officer had previously told the court the gun was later found on grassland 10ft (3m) away, on the other side of railings.

The prosecution said that when found it was wrapped in a black sock containing traces of blood from Mr Hutchinson-Foster.

But the woman told the court: "At the time [the police officer] came out he seemed like he'd found gold or something."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19816751

also from another article

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that eleven of the CO19 officers who were at Ferry Lane, in Tottenham, on August 4 last year when Duggan was shot dead sat in a room together and took eight hours to write a full account of events.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...iding-gun.html

contrast this with the original police account which said duggan was shot outside the cab, and that the gun was found a few metres nearby

Mark Duggan shooting: police marksman '100 per cent' sure victim had gun

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...m-had-gun.html

Cool beans. I like the bit where you snipped (or deliberately omitted)

"Miss J was asked why her account contradicted an original statement in which she said she saw the gun in a police forensic bag.

She said she had not read the statement when she signed it."

From the first article at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19816751

'I didn't read my statement before I signed it and the police totally made it up'

Absolute classic.

It's not looking good for this Hutchinson-Foster fella.
Original post by Snagprophet
I'm guessing he was assassinated because he was black, hence why I've not seen any black people ever since.

LOL!

You may be interested to know that the fella who gave the gun to poor unarmed Mark Duggan has been found guilty today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21176207

Hutchinson-Foster has admitted using the same gun to beat barber Peter Osadebay at a barber's shop in Dalston, east London, just six days before Mr Duggan's death.

The defendant, a cannabis user with convictions for possession of cocaine and heroin with intent to supply, claimed Mr Duggan had wanted his help to sell some cannabis.

He said that was why his DNA was found on the gun when it was retrieved from Ferry Lane, along with traces of Mr Osadebay's blood.

According to the BBC's Danny Shaw the case has helped clarify events leading up to the shooting of Mr Duggan and the inquest into his death can now go ahead.

So that's the inquest coming up, but I doubt you'll get good results on the outcome being the way you wanted...
You may be interested to know that the fella who gave the gun to poor unarmed Mark Duggan has been found guilty today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21176207

So that's the inquest coming up, but I doubt you'll get good results on the outcome being the way you wanted...

I want to apologise for the way i spoke to you all those months ago btw .
I was out of order .
Should have learned how to have a debate without resorting into name calling .
Anyway what can i say i still don't don't believe it .
Too many conflting stories coming from the police in question not to mention the cab driver has gone awol .
I want to apologise for the way i spoke to you all those months ago btw .
I was out of order .
Should have learned how to have a debate without resorting into name calling .
Anyway what can i say i still don't don't believe it .
Too many conflting stories coming from the police in question not to mention the cab driver has gone awol .

Apology accepted.

Didn't hear about the cab driver going AWOL, where has he gone? Left the area? Wouldn't be surprised to be honest since he may find himself targeted by other members of the criminal fraternity for giving evidence, or simply wanted to get away from bad memories, that day is something he won't ever forget.
Original post by Skip_Snip
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/duggans-mother-son-assassinated-205921587.html

Hmm ... sure, we don't know all the facts, there are unanswered questions, but there are unanswered questions on both sides, wasn't he without a doubt a big time drug dealer? So it's not like he was smelling of roses and innocent, so she shouldn't really make such sweeping statements almost a year later, does she want a repeat of the riots?

'I want more media attention,' thinks his mother.
Apology accepted.

Didn't hear about the cab driver going AWOL, where has he gone? Left the area? Wouldn't be surprised to be honest since he may find himself targeted by other members of the criminal fraternity for giving evidence, or simply wanted to get away from bad memories, that day is something he won't ever forget.

Sorry i took long to reply . Trust me man his friends are bad but not that bad ,You re going on like he was apart of the italian maffia lol
One less piece of scum on the streets, well done on the cops for cleaning the filth up. Needs to happen more often.
I really don't get the problem. An armed known drug dealer and gang member was shot by police in pursuit.

Case closed.

It's a shame his mother lost a son but he's the one who made bad choice after bad choice and lead to his own death. Maybe one day she'll come to her senses and see reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending