The Student Room Group

Do I date the soldier - urgent help needed.

was out with my friends, and in the last club we were going to go to some guy came up behind me and grabbed my sides and then walked to join his mates. so i turn round and work out it was him, and he gets all shy. but we ended up talking the whole night and kissing and stuff, and he tells me he works for the british army and spends a month away at a time and 3 weeks back.

we realise we're going away at the same time, on the next monday for a week. so we take each others number and he texts me the next day.

that was a thurs, i then meet him on the sunday night before we both go away. he comes round mine, we end up talking for ages and chilling out for a few hours. then i said my mum will be home soon and she dont know hes round, so he said he better go then. as hes gettin up he asks me what im doing now, i said nothing. so he said come with him for a drive. i do, and we drive round and then park up somewhere quiet and carry on chatting. he constantly wants to hold hands or have his hand on my leg, not sexually just in a cute way.

since gettin back from hol ive seen him every day, met his parents, stayed round his, been out for food, went shopping with him, but spent most of the time chilling in his room and talking or messing about on his laptop or whatever. we also have amazing sex.

he goes away on sunday for 3 months for work. ive known him 2 weeks. we both realise that this is something neither of us have felt before, like so quickly and how relaxed we are. we talked tonight, and realised we act like a couple who have been together for a year. ive told him stuff ive never told anyone. im completely honest with him and hes done the same. we realise we really like each other, and as much as we know each other we dont. but somehow theres this crazy strong connection here we cant deny. its so strange.

so what do i do? he said its up to me whether i would wait for him. but then after those 3 weeks he will be back for, he'll be gone for another month and so on. im also going to uni in sept. he said without doubt or second thought, that if it was the other way round he would wait for me.

any suggestions? i know im crazy about this guy, it takes sooo much for me to like someone, ive been a massive player (for lack of better word) for the last few months, so this is all a bit of a shock to my system.

help?!
Reply 1
If you like him that much then surely waiting a month is worth it for those 3 weeks together? As for uni, are you moving far away?
He's either worth it or he isn't...only you can decide. Strangers on TSR can't tell you whether he is or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending