The Student Room Group

House of Fraser Interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kayess
Hi everyone I has an Interview on the 6th and for the job today. There's two interviews. One group interview where your split into smaller groups of about 5. They ask you to fill out a few forms then they give you 3 bags and you and your group have to decide the type of person the bag would suit what lifestyle they would live, their age etc. that lasted around 20 mins then They tell you they will contact you the next day of you've been successful for a second interview. If you are, you come back for a role play with a member of staff on the shop floor and they give you a scenario and you have to act like you work there and are selling something to a real customer. After that you have a one on one interview where thy ask basic customer service questions, what you know about house of Fraser and work experience etc! They called me 5 days later to say I had the job. I'd advise you to just be yourself in the group interview don't try and be too loud and in the one on one be friendly and smiley and don't act nervous! Hope this helps and good luck :smile:

Same happened to me!!! I went for the second interview and they told me they would call back on tuesday which they didn't. Its wednesday today so I'm still hoping they call me. Would they call you to tell you if you havent got the job? :confused:
I had a group interview today and it went horribly! I tried so hard to be confident and outgoing but I'm sure the women didnt like me. The group assessment can vary and my advice would be, if your group is well dismal, dominate!
Reply 22
Original post by ElizaDooalot
I had a group interview today and it went horribly! I tried so hard to be confident and outgoing but I'm sure the women didnt like me. The group assessment can vary and my advice would be, if your group is well dismal, dominate!

Did the women personally ask you questions in front of your group or did she give you and your group a scenario and left your group to come up a solution while analysing each of you ??
Original post by zeena_
Did the women personally ask you questions in front of your group or did she give you and your group a scenario and left your group to come up a solution while analysing each of you ??

She asked me personally questions in front of the group when asking how we reached our choice. However, it does rotate but if you're the most talktative they tend to grill you.
It was pretty tedious seeming 25+ of us were applying for 1 vacancy though:/
Reply 24
Hey guys, I applied at house of fraser and got an phone call saying I will get an email to book my telephone interview but I haven't got the email yet, did you guys have to have one? And shall I call them back?
Hi.
I had an interview with HOf on Tussday 23rd July where there was 6 of us and we had to do two different group activities spilt in 3's, we were then sent out to the cafeteria and had to wait to see if we got through to the next stage which was a 1:1 interview.
I got through to the 1:1 interview and I asked when I would hear back and she said end of this week. It's now Friday and I'm getting eager to hear something!!
Do they ring you even if you didn't get the Jo to let you know?
hi i have and interview for HOF next week and its a small group too ! what did u have to do and what kinda questions was it ? hope u her back soon
Hey, I was wondering if you got any feedback if you don't get the job ? I had a group interview 2 days ago followed by a 1 on 1 interview on the same day and I haven't had any feedback yet but my interviewer said they'd let me know . If you don't get the job do they email you or aomething ? Thanks !
Hey, I've been invited to House of Fraser's assessment centre, I'm assuming this is basically an interview but has anyone else had one and if so what was it like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending