The Student Room Group

Magenta House - London

Hi, I have just booked student accommodation at Magenta House by Student Housing Company. I was just wondering if anyone else has also booked their accommodation their?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, Ive booked my accomodation too at magenta house, in the 6 bedroom apartment :-)
Reply 2
Ooo! Cools. I wanted the 6 bedroom apartment, but it was sold out, so I got the 5 bed apartment. The apartments and rooms looked nice. What year will you be in? I'm 21 and will be starting my masters at King's.
Yeah, I think they sold out quite fast as my friend wanted to share with me but they had sold out so she's staying in a 5 bedroom one as well lol but we're only 18 going into our first year! Are you from London or are you coming from somewhere else x
Reply 4
I just signed ofr a 5 bedroom at Magenta House :biggrin: I am a post-grad student at Goldsmiths, glad to know there will be more mature students there :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Sophiaamatoxx
Yeah, I think they sold out quite fast as my friend wanted to share with me but they had sold out so she's staying in a 5 bedroom one as well lol but we're only 18 going into our first year! Are you from London or are you coming from somewhere else x

I live in Dorset. It'll be a big transition when I move to London! Excited, 3 weeks to go!
Reply 6
Original post by MariaB.
I just signed ofr a 5 bedroom at Magenta House :biggrin: I am a post-grad student at Goldsmiths, glad to know there will be more mature students there :wink:

Hello! Cools, I put down on my preference that I would prefer to live with postgrads. What are you planning on studying?
Haha I know, not long! Are you moving in on the 15th?
Reply 8
Original post by Asiangeek
Hello! Cools, I put down on my preference that I would prefer to live with postgrads. What are you planning on studying?

Me as well :smile: I am going to study Anhtropology, what about you?
Reply 9
Original post by Sophiaamatoxx
Haha I know, not long! Are you moving in on the 15th?

I think I'll be moving up in 16th. Excited for freshers week, meet new people and there's always lots of freebies at freshers fayre!
Reply 10
Original post by MariaB.
Me as well :smile: I am going to study Anhtropology, what about you?

I'll be studying at King's doing Risk Analysis, hopefully it will be interesting! They gave me quite abit of prerequisite reading to do before term, haven't done very much...oops. Did you study anthropology before?
Reply 11
I've applied to Magenta House too :smile: for the 5 bed flat. i'll be starting my first year at Coventry Uni London Campus :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Aw cool :-) where are you from?
Reply 13
Im coming down from Surrey so not too far from home :smile: you? What/where will you be studying? x
I'm coming from Manchester, which is quite far from home lol my friends staying at magenta house too, so shouldn't be too lonely ha and I'm studying business at London met what are u studying? X
Reply 15
I'm studying law :smile: only a few more weeks til we get our keys, can't wait to move in! x
Haha I know, me too bit scared though as its a big move! When are u moving in? X
Reply 17
I'll probably pick up my keys on the 16th, then gradually bring my stuff that week and settle in officially about the 20th so i have time to meet others/explore london/get ready for freshers etc...what about you? also, do you know when freshers starts? x
Reply 18
Anybody studying Business/computers or at City university?
I'm moving up from Manchester on the 16th, so il probably see you within that week haha :smile: and are u going to the same uni as me? Freshers at my uni is from the 24th september to the 7th october x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending