The Student Room Group

Jack wills??? (dont hate)

Does anyone know what on stores sell jack wills clothing apart from jack wills.com?

thanks guys (i know im gonna get hate lol)

Scroll to see replies

None. If you are not willing to pay £40 for a Tshirt which says 'Jack' then you are not good enough to be a Jack Wills zombie.
Reply 2
Maybe a jack wills outlet (if they have them) or online? Now for the hate: Go beyond jack wills. you are paying lots of money for crappy clothing that isn't really anything special, nothing that would make you stand out in a good way or make anyone thing "i like her style/outfit." Shop where you can develop your own personal style!
Another future member of the Jack Willis army.
Reply 4
They don't have any outlets or places to buy it cheaper if that's what you want. Only the jack wills online store or their outlet stores they own, which there is a link on their website.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
From my young, foolish days of aspiring to be able to afford Jack Wills with my pocket money, I think the outlet is exclusively invite-only!? So other than ebay, no, you have to buy from Jack Wills itself.
Reply 6
Original post by sammy-lou
From my young, foolish days of aspiring to be able to afford Jack Wills with my pocket money, I think the outlet is exclusively invite-only!? So other than ebay, no, you have to buy from Jack Wills itself.

You just apply for the outlet and they send you an email in like a month :P

jack.png

That'll be £2504.33 plz.
Reply 8
eBay is always good for bargains!

Reply 9
Original post by _Shmiley
You just apply for the outlet and they send you an email in like a month :P

Oh OK, I seem to remember not being able to apply!
Original post by spacepirate-James
jack.png

That'll be £2504.33 plz.

Sale?
Reply 11
Original post by spacepirate-James
jack.png

That'll be £2504.33 plz.

jack wills isnt even that expensive it's actually cheaper than nearly every other designer label and at least it's british unlike hollister!

I think it's good to support british fashion companies.

I looooooooooove allsaints though....it doesn't have the douche image like jack wills
Reply 12
Original post by A.sniper
jack wills isnt even that expensive it's actually cheaper than nearly every other designer label and at least it's british unlike hollister!

I think it's good to support british fashion companies.

I looooooooooove allsaints though....it doesn't have the douche image like jack wills

So true, also it's expencive for a reason. Their clothes last ages :smile:

Reply 13
I know that ASOS used to sell Jack Wills...not too sure if they still do? Ebay and the outlet are your best bets though if you would like to find a bargain! :smile: I applied to be on the 'guest list' for the online outlet and literally within a few weeks I was sent a password :smile:
Honestly though, all those people that have left comments against Jack Wills...why sterotype?! Let people like and buy what they want! Jack Wills in my opinion is pretty good quality...I have a hoodie which I have had for years, it has been washed a million times over cost £49 (average price of any designer make hoodie) and still looks and feels fine! If this person wants to buy and wear Jack Wills then let them...don't tell them to shop else where as they clearly want to buy Jack Wills else they wouldn't have posted on here about it! I'm not trying to cause an argument I'm just saying that by commenting these things is just asking for an argument and isn't really helping the person who posted this to answer their initial question...
From what I know there's a store in Exeter and one in London, I think
But that's it
Original post by _Shmiley
So true, also it's expencive for a reason. Their clothes last ages :smile:

So do Next's or any equivalent store with reasonable prices and good quality.
Apply for the outlet!! It's half the price and some of the stuff is quite nice :smile: it's still more than I would want to pay, but considerably cheaper!
Original post by SlowMoCyanide
From what I know there's a store in Exeter and one in London, I think
But that's it

There is indeed one in Exeter :holmes:
Reply 18
I wouldn't mind Jack Wills...if their clothes didn't look like ****.
Reply 19
Try iliketowearthesameclothesaseveryoneelse.com

Very cheap

Quick Reply

Latest