The Student Room Group

My gf is refusing to give me oral sex unless I taste it myself!

Scroll to see replies

Bite the bullet, it's worth it. Eat some fruit, apparently that makes it taste of the fruit you eat.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 21
Original post by lizlaz350
If you're expecting her to taste yours then you should definitely taste it yourself! It doesn't taste nice, it'd be nice if you could understand :tongue:

If you really really don't want to, then just refuse to give her oral too.

If you're expecting her to take it up the butt then you should definitely take it up the butt yourself! It doesn't feel nice, it'd be nice if you could understand :tongue:
Original post by I Came
If you're expecting her to take it up the butt then you should definitely take it up the butt yourself! It doesn't feel nice, it'd be nice if you could understand :tongue:

Actually for guys it can be quite pleasurable due to the prostate being there..
The responses on this thread speak volumes about our society we live in. Most people on here are alluding to the fact that both the OP and his girlfriend are somehow in the wrong or that he needs to man up just because OP is a guy. Yet she's the one asking him to taste his own cum and is refusing to give him oral sex as a result but she still ****ing expects him to pleasure her orally. Selfish inconsiderate bitch.

OP if you're giving her oral without her returning the favour then stop that crap at once. Please!!!
Sit down and honestly explain how you feel, and about how you are trying to avoid certain foods etc. Maybe saying that you'll warn her when you're about to ejaculate, giving you time to go in a tissue or something? Either way it's not really very fair of her to deny you oral sex, then demand it. Relationships are all about compromise.
Ask her to give you BJs but don't expect her to eat your jizz. Problem solved.
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
What's more she still expects me to give her oral sex even when she utterly refuses to do the same for me. Our relationship is otherwise very good, but this seems like a completely unreasonable overreaction to me. Obviously, tasting my own sperm is not something that I am keen to do.. besides the general eww factor there's always the possibility that if we ever broke up, she would go around telling everyone (we have quite a few shared friends) about the time I.. well you know.
What on earth should I do?

Depends, 'if' you did break up, would you still be in the same group of friends? I wouldn't give her oral, just have a sex life without it. If you do want to do what she says then go for it. Personally I wouldn't want to be hey if your cool with it then do.

I wouldn't say it's an overreaction, that just the way she feels; you both need to get to a place where you're both happy with the relationship.
Reply 27
Original post by megfashion
The bf isnt allowed to do it on me (i have issues ;p ) so he doesnt expect me to do it for him.

Never quite understood that, I had a gf that was the same; however she did enjoy giving me oral pleasure.
The more you force the discussion on her the more she will back away.
She said she doesn't want to, so don't force her.
If you don't want to try your own ejaculation then just say "Well I'm not going to do that but if you don't want to I completely understand, but your downstairs doesn't exactly taste perfect either so how about I don't give you oral either? Then it's fair."
She can't exactly argue with that, but don't say it as black mail, just say it as it is, it's true that if neither of you give the other oral then it's fair for both of you.
Reply 29
Original post by Ice Constricter
The responses on this thread speak volumes about our society we live in. Most people on here are alluding to the fact that both the OP and his girlfriend are somehow in the wrong or that he needs to man up just because OP is a guy. Yet she's the one asking him to taste his own cum and is refusing to give him oral sex as a result but she still ****ing expects him to pleasure her orally. Selfish inconsiderate bitch.

OP if you're giving her oral without her returning the favour then stop that crap at once. Please!!!

Completely agree.
Reply 30
Just stop giving her oral. Simple. If she plays up, she's a spoiled wee brat.
Reply 31
Is your diet that bad?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
A blow job doesn't always mean you gotta cum in her mouth.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Original post by I Came

Tosh. You were doing it wrong if it hurt.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by yennibubs
A blow job doesn't always mean you gotta cum in her mouth.

Pre-cum I think.......
Original post by Ice Constricter
Pre-cum I think.......

Pre-cum doesn't have much of a taste so the OP's diet or hygiene must be terrible if that's the case! Lol

Reply 36
Original post by yennibubs
Pre-cum doesn't have much of a taste so the OP's diet or hygiene must be terrible if that's the case! Lol

Hey :angry: I'll have you know that I'm very hygienic thank you very much. Admittedly, my diet could be better, but I have attempted to improve it recently.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey :angry: I'll have you know that I'm very hygienic thank you very much. Admittedly, my diet could be better, but I have attempted to improve it recently.

Never doubted your hygiene lol. Just letting the other person know that pre cum is nothing!! But honestly just get your girl to give u oral but don't cum in her mouth. If she isn't happy with that then don't give it to her either :smile:

It's great that you've been trying all these things to try and make it taste better for her. As other people have said, you just need to find a compromise, whether that's being given oral with a condom on, just agreeing not to finish in her mouth, or something else.

Just have a proper, mature conversation about it, rather than giving each other ultimatums and/or thinking about withholding oral sex from each other to prove a point. That's not the way to work things out :no:
relationships are 2 way she cant expect you to do it to her and she not to you, so either decide to not do it at all or she atleast tries, although it does taste absoloutly horrible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending