Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What hairstyle would suit me? (Photo)

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klipsan)
    Frankie's hair is lovely, but far too clean-cut for me. I'm the type of person who does a lot of hiking and sports, and I could never keep it so pristine. Something messy would work better for me, I reckon; that doesn't need a lot of maintenance. The second hairstyle is also too clean-but for me. As for the final 2 bobs; I have a pretty strong jaw line, and I'm concerned that a bob that ends at the chin is only going to accentuate that~
    Thanks for the advice though!
    have a look at the hairstyle I posted above of Nicola Roberts, she has it in a more glamourous style and the next pic looks a lot more care free.

The picture of lana del rey was to show hair colour only, I thought you could get that haircolour put have the haircut which featured the centre parting (rosie huntington whiteley).
    Also I think Frankie's hairstyle would still look good all messy and rough looking...but maybe thats just because its Frankie .
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I'm not normally one to throw my photo up for all to see; but it's kind of hard to give people a good idea of what I look like without one...

Attachment 166936

I've had the same style for as long as I can remember, but I want a drastic change... any ideas? What would suit my face shape? Put it this way, I have to cut it regardless because of the damage, so no 'it looks fine the way it is'... haha.
    What damage? Why do you have to cut it, there isn't anything wrong with it...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    Have you seen Breaking Bad? Copy that. Sorted.
    Who? Skylar?

She's fuggers.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're so pretty I think you'd look nice with a fringe, or maybe more layers around the face.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollandGarros)
    Who? Skylar?

She's fuggers.
    Obviously not... the main guy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    Obviously not... the main guy.
    Walt? She's a girl :indiff:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollandGarros)
    Walt? She's a girl :indiff:
    Your sense of humour resembles a rock.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Get a full fringe and cut it shorter

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I'm not normally one to throw my photo up for all to see; but it's kind of hard to give people a good idea of what I look like without one...

Attachment 166936

I've had the same style for as long as I can remember, but I want a drastic change... any ideas? What would suit my face shape? Put it this way, I have to cut it regardless because of the damage, so no 'it looks fine the way it is'... haha.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as quite often the hairdresser doesn't have a bloody clue herself.

And don't go too hard on the photo- took a lot of guts to upload that aha...
    I am a guy and I think a hairstyle that adds a little bit of thickness on top of your head would suit you. You seem to have a round face and it would make it look more elongated. But I think you look cute anyway, don't have to change it unless you are bent on it.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well as a dreadhead I am ALWAYS trying to encourage people to get dreadlocks.... that would be pretty drastic. And it can look ridiculously gorgeous if they are well maintained, and as you've got such a clear complexion and natural look I think they would really suit you

However, I am aware this is definitely not something a lot of people would delve into, so perhaps go for a bob? That's the only other relatively drastic change I can think of - personally I think your hair at the moment is gorgeous and I really wouldn't change it (unless..ahem..dreadlocks..ahem)

Love and light :suith:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know its irrelavent but wow you so stunning! I wish I looked like you!

I would say a side fringe and layers put into your hair. Shoulder length would be nice or a graduated style

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You have a really nice face shape so anything would suit you really! C:
    Something like this would look nice:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-short-hairstyle-with-fringes-6.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	170681

But in my opinion, if you really want a drastic change then go for something like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LALALALA.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	170694

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 26, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.