The Student Room Group

how many bras do you own?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Serentonin
Oh dear, I have loads compared to everyone in this thread :colondollar: I am a bit of a lingerie addict.

Same. I'm really sad, I like matching my underwear to my clothes. :colondollar:
Reply 21
lol none i am a guy why would i have a bra
About 30....though I only wear about 20 of them...and of those only about 10 fit me properly! I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to clothes though, I don't think I've ever thrown anything away unless it's physically falling apart.
I have 5 normal ones and one Victoria's secret bra, which other than the fact that it looks good is a waste of money :sigh:
Original post by Beckiix
Same. I'm really sad, I like matching my underwear to my clothes. :colondollar:

Haha same. It's nice to match :five:
Reply 25
I have about 20. I would say 5 really nice ones, 5 quite nice ones and 10 more practical ones. But then again, I love bra shopping and I don't like reusing them much.
I have 6 bras in total (7 counting the 'special occasion' one)

Can get away with going without sometimes though :colondollar:
Original post by Serentonin
Oh dear, I have loads compared to everyone in this thread :colondollar: I am a bit of a lingerie addict.

Haha me too! :colondollar:
Argh, I hate shopping for underwear with a passion. I only (?) have four in total.
Reply 29
Many many bras :biggrin:
Reply 30
I have 60 laced bras & 25 sets.
Each bra cost me £5 to £10 max. I only buy them from sales.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Probably 15...I wear them depending on the outfit :P
hmm, 4 plain, 3 strapless, about 4 pretty / lacy ones and a couple of 'soft' ones for lazy 'icantbearsed' days
Over 9000
Reply 34

Though I will be chucking two out soon because it doesn't fit me very well. So that would be 3 that I actually use.
I have 11.
Reply 36
I've got five. I have a black and a white normal one, then the strapless ones I got were in a pack of 3 - a white, a red and a dark grey. I've been looking at getting a deep blue normal bra which I saw and liked but it wasn't available in my size last time I went in and I wasn't keen on the colours that were.

As for how long I wear them I tend to pick a bra to go with what I'm wearing instead of wearing a bra for a set amount of time before putting it in the wash basket and getting another. So I might be wearing my white bra one day, my black bra the next, followed by my white again, followed by my red strapless etc. I just check if they need washing when I take them off which can be after a day in the summer or after 3-4 days in the winter.
Lots :p: And they all have matching knickers.

One can never have too much lingerie.
I have 5 I wear, 3 (? 4 if there's one I've forgotten) still in the La Senza bags because I tend to wear my bras out pretty quickly but when I need them I can never find them so I'm saving them.
I found 3 others behind all of my other underwear the other day but I can't wear them as they're all too small now.
I have about 15-20....realised the other day I have roughly the same amount of bras as I do pants....don't know if that means I need some new pants or less bras...opinions?

Quick Reply