I am :biggrin: Flat 28, you? x
Reply 3
Original post by Fremsie7
I am :smile:

Cool what flat number you in?
Reply 4
Original post by yorkshirelass1994
I am :biggrin: Flat 28, you? x

Good :smile: I'm in flat 7, not that close but still Ribble hall neighbours :') haha x
Original post by Jamie Cain
Good :smile: I'm in flat 7, not that close but still Ribble hall neighbours :') haha x

True :smile: its finding everyone else! think the rest of ribble hall is in hiding!! what you studying then? x
Reply 6
I'm in flat 5, studying Law :biggrin: yeah i've struggled to find anyone who is in Ribble Hall haha. At least now i know it does exist!
there a fb group :biggrin: join that you may be able to find your flat mates :biggrin: x
Reply 8
True :smile: its finding everyone else! think the rest of ribble hall is in hiding!! what you studying then? x

Haha I know only found a few people :') I'm studying history :smile: How about you? x
Reply 9
there a fb group :biggrin: join that you may be able to find your flat mates :biggrin: x

Ahh flat 5 isn't too far :') yeah I've just joined the FB group then :smile:. Cool I did law at A level, difficult haha
Reply 10
Can you send me the link to the facebook group please? :smile: Yeah it will be difficult haha :smile:
Reply 12
Thank you soo much :smile:
Reply 13
No problem :smile:
anybody else here in flat 36? I need to find some room mates! :smile:
Reply 15
I'm on flat 9, already found 2 people there, so now we need the mystery 4th flatmate to show themselves.
Reply 16
Yes!:smile: i'm in flat 6 ;o

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending