The Student Room Group

how to transfer pics into an Instagram album on facebook?

:confused:
I don't use Instagram but why not just re-upload it straight to Facebook?
Reply 2
Umm .. when you take a picture with your phone on instagram and usually right when you're about to save it, it asks you where you want to upload them (if you've got your twitter/facebook account linked) you just sort of tick on Facebook and what happened with me was the first picture I uploaded automatically created an album called Instagram and it just usually uploads on there.
Reply 3
Original post by hamza7
Umm .. when you take a picture with your phone on instagram and usually right when you're about to save it, it asks you where you want to upload them (if you've got your twitter/facebook account linked) you just sort of tick on Facebook and what happened with me was the first picture I uploaded automatically created an album called Instagram and it just usually uploads on there.

thanks but what if i want to move photos from other albums on facebook into the instagram album?
Reply 4
Original post by WhisperOfLove
thanks but what if i want to move photos from other albums on facebook into the instagram album?

Well I guess you have no other choice but to download all the pictures on your PC then re-upload them into that album =/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending