The Student Room Group

Psychology degree?

I got my exam results today and I'm wondering if I have a chance of being accepted to a psychology degree? I got:
Higher Chemistry - B
Higher Music - A
Higher English - B
Intermediate 2 Biology - A

Are these good results? Next year I want to sit higher biology, advanced higher chemistry, higher maths, advanced higher music and another subject - I'm not sure what yet. Would I have a chance of being accepted with a conditional offer if I apply this year? I'm going into 6th year after summer.

Also, I was wondering (and this might be in the wrong place) if I would be better doing a biochemistry degree? If this is in the wrong place could someone help me in putting it in the right place because I'm new and don't really know what I'm doing haha :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by BeingCatherine
I got my exam results today and I'm wondering if I have a chance of being accepted to a psychology degree? I got:
Higher Chemistry - B
Higher Music - A
Higher English - B
Intermediate 2 Biology - A

Are these good results? Next year I want to sit higher biology, advanced higher chemistry, higher maths, advanced higher music and another subject - I'm not sure what yet. Would I have a chance of being accepted with a conditional offer if I apply this year? I'm going into 6th year after summer.

Also, I was wondering (and this might be in the wrong place) if I would be better doing a biochemistry degree? If this is in the wrong place could someone help me in putting it in the right place because I'm new and don't really know what I'm doing haha :smile:

It depends where you want to apply to really !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
It depends where you want to apply to really !

So if I were to apply to, say, Glasgow uni or dundee?
Reply 3
Original post by BeingCatherine
So if I were to apply to, say, Glasgow uni or dundee?

Dundee would be pretty likely too yeah and I think you do have a chance at getting a conditional from Glasgow with a good PS :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Awesome thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest