The Student Room Group

So you've checked Track, what now? - 2012 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Theturnbull9
It doesn't say If I've been accepted or rejected.. any help?

It means either your firm didn't get their decision through to UCAS in time for the update, or they haven't made a decision yet. Track won't update again now until midday so for now you just need to wait until you have your results and can then contact the uni to see what's happening.
Reply 41
omg i got in my firm choice holy damn cant believe it
Reply 42
It says next to my warwick offer "unconditional" - does that mean I've been successful?
Original post by Theturnbull9
It doesn't say If I've been accepted or rejected.. any help?

It means that track hasnt been updated yet. The next update is at about 12 noon. There are lots of people in this position, you just need to get into school now and find out your grades/
Original post by Femto
It says next to my warwick offer "unconditional" - does that mean I've been successful?

Yes, it does! Well done! :biggrin:
insurance says unconditional, firm still has conditional next to it, but i know i've missed my firm by one grade already, so what now..
Original post by CMPUNK
omg i got in my firm choice holy damn cant believe it

Well done!! where is it?
Reply 47
Original post by oxymoronic
I'm sorry, but that's still ok so far - your insurance will just be slow to update. Have you got your grades yet? Is anyone with you? friends/family etc?

When will my insurance be updated by?
No I haven't got my grades yet, I don't want to open them and all my friends have got into their firms, i can't talk to them about this

my parents are so disappointed :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 48
Please help, my insurence rejected me - on track it says unsuccesfull but my firm still says conditional. Any help??? What does that mean
Reply 49
Original post by student1234567891
insurance says unconditional, firm still has conditional next to it, but i know i've missed my firm by one grade already, so what now..
Ring the uni as soon as you have your results to hand.
Original post by student1234567891

You've got all of your grades?

If so then phone your insurance and find out what the status of your application is, as its likely their decision is just late and they'll update it in the next update at around 12.
Reply 51
Original post by MeatyBeast
WHat is going on? Firm in conditional still but insurance is unconditional? Shall I phone my firm?

I don't think your firm has updated your status because otherwise if you had missed your offer it would have come up with 'rejected' or something similar
Reply 52
Well done for getting your insurance. Probably means you haven't made firm offer but extra good news is that your firm hasn't decided to reject you yet so still in with a chance :smile:
Original post by RAMAZAN
Please help, my insurence rejected me - on track it says unsuccesfull but my firm still says conditional. Any help??? What does that mean

It just means that your firm either hasn't made a decision yet or didn't get their decision through to UCAS in time for the update. It won't update again until midday now, so at this point there's not a lot you can do until you have your results, then you can contact the uni if necessary.
Reply 54
They probably want you to phone up and tell them your UMS marks? I'm not sure sorry.
I'm in! Soooo happy right now, didn't get any sleep last night convinced I had been rejected - had the added bonus just finding an email saying I got the accommodation that I wanted right now :biggrin: Congrats to everyone else who's got there offer!
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Southampton (S27) to study Chemistry with Mathematics (F1GC) has been confirmed"

Looks like I mucked up my grades for my firm. Is that the end then or what?
Reply 57
clearing FML
Reply 58
Original post by oxymoronic
Yes, it does! Well done! :biggrin:

Oh right nice! I just would've thought it'd say "successful"?
Reply 59
Original post by Sockhead
Haha oh boy, could be interesting indeed!
I get mine at 10am, and my track hasn't updated so who knows whats happening :frown:
Hope yours goes all according to plan! Fingers and toes crossed for you

i got accepted!! :biggrin: (but didnt want to gloat :P)

fingers and toes crossed for you sockhead haha :biggrin: good luck!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending