Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

H&S Shampoo

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I bought the Head and Shoulders Citrus shampoo today and I didn't realise until I got home that it said for greasy hair (I was too concentrated on the smell ). I'm not too sure if my hair is greasy (I think it is a little, but only in the summer..?) so would it harm my hair if I use a shampoo for greasy hair if I don't have greasy hair?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it matters. How often do you wash your hair?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colef001)
    I don't think it matters. How often do you wash your hair?
    Every other day usually.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you'll be fine, i use whichever smells nicest
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obsessedfreak95)
    you'll be fine, i use whichever smells nicest
    Haha yeah I was thinking about buying the apple one which imo smells even nicer but it's not for frequent use apparently
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Every other day usually.
    I think it should be fine. I don't really think the different sorts are actually that different!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colef001)
    I think it should be fine. I don't really think the different sorts are actually that different!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Yeah, that's what I thought too, but there's no harm in asking :P Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Haha yeah I was thinking about buying the apple one which imo smells even nicer but it's not for frequent use apparently
    only thing is though, try not to use head and shoulders toooo often because it's very strong. it's designed to take the top layer of skin off your scalp, thus reducing dandruff. however, do you really want to be putting something so strong on your head everyday? apparently they did an experiment, and if you apply enough it can take the paint off a car -.- don't know if it's true, but just be careful...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obsessedfreak95)
    only thing is though, try not to use head and shoulders toooo often because it's very strong. it's designed to take the top layer of skin off your scalp, thus reducing dandruff. however, do you really want to be putting something so strong on your head everyday? apparently they did an experiment, and if you apply enough it can take the paint off a car -.- don't know if it's true, but just be careful...
    Oh no I don't even take a shower every day, I almost always have one every other day! I've never heard of that though O.o I've been using H&S since year 9 and I've had no problems so far. In fact my hair is still thick AF and it's not thinning out whatsoever (...yet) but thanks for the heads up

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 8, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.