The Student Room Group

'Stuck in Research'

Hi there!

'I am doing a research at the moment at my internship, but I am feeling stuck'.

I need to find the top 100 selling products sold by UK pharmacies! My idea was to find out already done research e.g. top-100 best sold drugs in the world which I found, but I need to find out what other products e.g. hair products, perfume they sell as well as part of their success'??

I attempted calling the pharmacies, or should I read their rapports? Annual reports will give me just figures, but not what product details.. sigh...

Can anyone give me a tip, cause I am really stuck:redface:

Kind regards,
CaramelMuffin
Maybe try a few different things, a survey of public to show what they think, then asking Boots, Superdrug etc if they can give you stats, then you could have the report showing different views - what the public thinks compared to the reality, and how the top 100 varies by calibre of shop?

I have no idea, sorry!
Reply 2
Original post by CaramelMuffin
Hi there!

'I am doing a research at the moment at my internship, but I am feeling stuck'.

I need to find the top 100 selling products sold by UK pharmacies! My idea was to find out already done research e.g. top-100 best sold drugs in the world which I found, but I need to find out what other products e.g. hair products, perfume they sell as well as part of their success'??

I attempted calling the pharmacies, or should I read their rapports? Annual reports will give me just figures, but not what product details.. sigh...

Can anyone give me a tip, cause I am really stuck:redface:

Kind regards,
CaramelMuffin

Contacting individual pharmacies probably won't help that much because you want figures for all of the UK. Is there maybe some kind of organisation of pharmacists in the UK? If so, they'd probably be the ones to ask this kind of thing.
Reply 3
Original post by flown_muse
Maybe try a few different things, a survey of public to show what they think, then asking Boots, Superdrug etc if they can give you stats, then you could have the report showing different views - what the public thinks compared to the reality, and how the top 100 varies by calibre of shop?

I have no idea, sorry!

Thank you a lot! I am afraid they may not want to give me such hard work stats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending