Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone going to University of the West of Scotland in Ayr and staying in Halls???

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the first cause its the day we start paying for it and gonna make the most of it cause need to find a job and that so ill have plenty of time to settle in
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

Just found this post the other and thought I'd make an account. I'm coming to UWS in Ayr too, doing the Primary Ed course and am staying in halls, not sure what block but I think its 3 Also, I think we should make a fb group cause then more people are likely to find it and talk!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats a good idea actually! if someone makes the page can they put the link on here. i agree more people will find it on Facebook
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I've made a fb page for everyone on here cause I thought it might be easier to talk this way however, I can't post the link on this page cause TRS will decline in, however if you just search for UWS Ayr New Students 2012 then you can go and like it

Hope this helps, otherwise I'll just delete the page
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I only got the notification that you guys had all been talking last night at some insane hour!

So hey heather! What flat are you in? Cause I'm in Block 3 too

Moving half of my stuff in on the 8th to get a bit set up before I completely move in and get hopelessly lost and jobless :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving on the first so I'll be a loner for a while so I'll try find my way about if anyone needs help when they get there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kimberly, I'm in flat D of that block but no doubt we'll run into each other live how everyone is trying to work out who's who already :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've not figured out whos even near me in halls. I'm in flat N
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I'm moving in on 10th.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ten days after me haha!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If it had been practical, I'd have been moving in on the 1st too haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully try get a job in that time
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Ayr campus will be studying MH nursing whilst I'm there. Actually can't wait to get started and freshers week should b good as Ayr is good for a night out as well. I won't be staying in halls though as I stay close enough to travel.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im going to the Ayr Campus too, studying 3rd year Digital Arts, staying it halls, quite excited! All though I havent seen any news or that about Ayr Freshers:/ does anybody know what events are going on?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What flat you in?
    Ayr halls of residence fb gruoup have a list of the three weeks of events
    xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pseudojake)
    I'm start next month! Studying commercial music. From the top of my head my room is in flat G.

I'm not staying in halls but I'm studying commercial music too !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 3, 2012
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.