The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open Uni module in genetics: how many days?

I haven't yet started the module in Human Genetics and Health Issues but want to finish it pretty soon. How many days do you think it would take to finish it if I did it for eight hours a day? I've done biology GCSE and A-level so I am familiar with some of the topics in it. Thanks for any ideas in advance! :smile:
I done this course quite a while ago now, I'd probably say it could be done in a few long days, depends how much you procrastinate.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
I got it done in about 7 hours from scratch.
Original post by The Lord Kimbo
I got it done in about 7 hours from scratch.

That's ridiculous. Bet you can't remember any of it haha.
Reply 4
I remember doing this course while I was taking my A levels, I found it quite fun and rewarding. I didn't spend loads of time on it because I had to prioritize my A level subjects but came out with a decent pass from just reading through book, a little extra online research and carefully going through the questions... I think if you really tried a few long hard days should see it done.
Original post by Bleak Lemming
That's ridiculous. Bet you can't remember any of it haha.

I can remember it all! Was about sickle cell anemia being autosomal recessive and some other basic stuff.

Still my all time best module was elements of forensic science. Started (from scratch) at 6pm after work and had it submitted at 9.30 pm. Easy 10 credits!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending