The Student Room Group

TSR "Mixed-Race- Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
greeniev
Was kidding too dude :biggrin: lol
Oh god, I am truly procratinating now... supposed to be doing maths revision!

Oh dear, my worst enemy. I swear I must be the KING of procrastination. Non-stop all week.
Reply 61
Lol. At least I did get some work done in the end :proud:
Reply 62
greeniev
Lol. At least I did get some work done in the end :proud:

Lucky, I need telling off from teachers to get me motivated to work :frown: oh the joys of procrastination.
Reply 63
I might be asking this again, but you do the IB right? I've got a bad memory... :frown:
Reply 64
i'd love to join..i'm a cocktail!

regards
--marty
Reply 65
greeniev
I might be asking this again, but you do the IB right? I've got a bad memory... :frown:

As a matter of fact, you've never asked before :p: Yeah I do indeed do I.B. E toi?

Xavier - Whats exactly in coctail? :biggrin:
Reply 66
Oh okay :biggrin: Might have seen you in an IB forum before though...
But yeah, do it too! first or second year?
Reply 67
greeniev
Oh okay :biggrin: Might have seen you in an IB forum before though...
But yeah, do it too! first or second year?

Second year, the same as you according to your profile :p: and your only 16?
Reply 68
Hm yeah... don't laugh :p: people keep on reminding me...
but at first, most people thought that I was 16 in the first year :proud:
Reply 69
greeniev
Hm yeah... don't laugh :p: people keep on reminding me...
but at first, most people thought that I was 16 in the first year :proud:

Ha, I'm certainly not laughing. I think it's cool and I'm somewhat jealous :frown: Few years ahead. what happened for you to start so early?
Reply 70
Hehe :biggrin:
Well, I began school with 6 (normal I guess) in Germany, later skipped a grade, and changed after grade 10 to the 6th form in England. So now I'm saving an extra year, cause it usually takes German students 3 yrs to complete the 6ht form
Meh...
might as well join.
Before I get forced to. Haha.
Reply 72
greeniev
Hehe :biggrin:
Well, I began school with 6 (normal I guess) in Germany, later skipped a grade, and changed after grade 10 to the 6th form in England. So now I'm saving an extra year, cause it usually takes German students 3 yrs to complete the 6ht form

Oh I see. Ah thats pretty cool. How are you handling the I.B at the moment?
Reply 73
rockthecasbah
Meh...
might as well join.
Before I get forced to. Haha.

Haha! Welcome to the society B.
Reply 74
Ah God. Trying to revise. Been trying all week actually. Wasn't too bad, but wasn't too great either - had loads of time (easter hols! :biggrin:), but got so addicted to TSR... wish I could just stay away from the computer for one whole day - that would make me proud :p:
Erm, i was born in London but parents Turkish and from Cyprus..does that count? :redface: :p:
Reply 76
Sure Canvas. Just request to join the soc and I'll accept it as soon as :smile:.

Green - Tell me about it. I'm forever wasting my time on forums. Wish I could procrastinate prorastinating :tongue:
Reply 77
Totally agree with you there... :eek: wait a minute...
Reply 78
It's almost 1 here now and I should really be going to bed now - so much work to do in those last 30 days till the exams! no - wait - it's exactly 31 days from now on! I'm so gonna be dreading English... I mean first exam OMG
Reply 79
greeniev
It's almost 1 here now and I should really be going to bed now - so much work to do in those last 30 days till the exams! no - wait - it's exactly 31 days from now on! I'm so gonna be dreading English... I mean first exam OMG

Where are you currently residng now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending