The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Looking for housemates

Got a place on just on the edge of Cottingham (just on the Hull side), about ten minutes' cycle from the Uni but closer than the Cottingham halls. Looking for two tenants: there are two rooms, a double and a single, but I think the fridge'd be a bit pushed to hold four people's stuff, so either one for each room or a couple looking for a double room'd be great.
I'm the only person in the house at the moment; technically I'm landlord which means if anything goes wrong, it's my problem too so you're not trying to get hold of some faceless landlord with a problem that he doesn't care about, which can be a problem with some of the places in the area. Rent's £300 a month, bills included in that; it's not term-time only, which means that yes, that rent's for holidays too, but that means you have somewhere to crash and leave your stuff between terms.
There's a secure, sheltered space to store bikes and the like (OK, it's a shed, but a shed made of house, I don't know what you call that), back garden and balcony looking over Cottingham.
Anyone who's just discovered they're coming to Hull not where they thought they would be (like I did and am really glad of) and therefore doesn't have any accommodation plans, the aforementioned rooms are still available.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Also, may not be suitable for cat allergies. Don't have one but the next-door neighbours' kitten's started taking an interest, and there's another local kitten who basically owns the block and turns up every now and then.
Still looking for anyone wanting a room. Someone got in touch but then vanished so I'm assuming he found somewhere else and just hasn't told me. I'll be brewing mead once I've settled in.

Quick Reply

Latest