The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi im coming up to keele in september myself mind if I join your circle of friends?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
michaelf
Hi im coming up to keele in september myself mind if I join your circle of friends?

cool:smile: what for? just PM your msn :biggrin:
Reply 22
mrteacher
if anyone wants..PM and we can add eachohter on msn. :smile: x

:ditto: I'm taking this idea too :smile:
Reply 23
Im doing law and history [email protected]
Reply 24
I don't know if there is a freshers week...i can't remember it :tongue:!

Nah Freshers week at Keele is AMAZING. Just get slaughtered cause it will be the one time you can without any major commitments!

Term usually starts in the first week of October, on the Thursday...

Graham
Reply 25
:biggrin: Hey guys, it would be wicked to make sum mates before i go keele in sept... I'm doing law with forensics, anyone who wants to add me please do: [email protected] soz for the email haha :biggrin:
Reply 26
Okay guys i'm going to add you just to let you know just incase your wandering

mine is [email protected]
geordiepete
I'll definately see you in september!
I really can't wait for freshers week...its gonna be one big long p!ss up!
It's gonna be really strange living away from newcastle (upon tyne)...wonder if there is many geordie's in keele?
I've got a sign/registration plate for my dorm door saying "geordie pete's room" - so dont be afraid to come and say hi!
By the way Lettuce, what grades do ya need? Finger's crossed for you!
What also will be wierd is that i will be coming up 21, and some people have just turned 18...lmao...
I'm nearly a mature student...cool!
Sorry...i know my comments are a bit random - but im just so excited to come to keele!

Pete

I was chatting to a Geordie the other day, so you won't be alone!

Don't worry about being old, I turn 21 just 6 days before I move in next year (I'm doing Science Foundation Year at the moment so next year I will tecnically be a First Year).
What!? I'm sure I had lectures on the Monday, and a few modules (Wednesday and Thursday ones I think) started the week before!
mines [email protected]

Psychology and mathematics :wink:

wooo, cant wait :biggrin:
Oops, sorry... That was in response to the last post on page 1:

Lunar_Scorpion
Oops, sorry... That was in response to the last post on page 1:

cool :biggrin:

what course are you taking?
Reply 32
Lunar_Scorpion
What!? I'm sure I had lectures on the Monday, and a few modules (Wednesday and Thursday ones I think) started the week before!

Oh right, i am mistaken! i herby heartily apologise for my mistake and beg forgiveness! :biggrin:

Lol!

Graham
So you should!
Reply 34
freshers week?? it's freshers fortnight at keele! they lay a whole load of stuff on right into october, of course the second week ur expected to goto 'introductory' lectures and such, but as long as u get signed onto ur course, ur basically free until the third week :gthumb:
Reply 35
I wonder if Chesney will be there again this year? He seems to have been a feature of freshers' week at Keele for the past 20 years or so.
Reply 36
Im very exited too. Keele...mmm...
Im gonna be doing Law and Politics. coolness.
Im kinda freaking out tho...Ill be so far away from my parents for the first time! I can bareley wake up in the morning by myself...how am i supposed to live on my own?!
Sorry...im Italian so its genetics, very attatched to 'the family...' Also my friends...aarg! Im having a crisis! Do you understand my fears and frustrations? I will have just turned 18 by the time I start...will I be too young?
Reply 37
Georgia
Im very exited too. Keele...mmm...
Im gonna be doing Law and Politics. coolness.
Im kinda freaking out tho...Ill be so far away from my parents for the first time! I can bareley wake up in the morning by myself...how am i supposed to live on my own?!
Sorry...im Italian so its genetics, very attatched to 'the family...' Also my friends...aarg! Im having a crisis! Do you understand my fears and frustrations? I will have just turned 18 by the time I start...will I be too young?

nope!

trust me you'll be thrown in with hundreds of other people just like yourself, by the end of the first week it'll feel like you've been there for months. and you'll make a ton of new mates. if ur worried about feeding urself get ur rents to pay for the meal plan, good quality food dished out for you twice daily. all you have to do is remember to get out of bed, set a few alarms and stuff and ur sorted :p:

Latest