The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Wentworth Miller was on Radio 1 today on Jo Whiley's show. Check out her website to listen to the interview again.
Reply 121
Malik
what the hell cant you see the spoiler tag!?

you said your 'favourite inmate' returned, without the spoiler tag.

just saw episode 18. what did abruzzie say to nick savan... couldnt hear him.

also, the guard room looks bloody new compared to how i remember it. I guess the crew did it up really well in episode 17? Either that or its a different room... which i doubt. the hole showed..
Reply 122
Xanthe
Wentworth Miller was on Radio 1 today on Jo Whiley's show. Check out her website to listen to the interview again.

yep, that's my cousin too! i was supposed to ring her this morning and ask her to get me his autograph, but i got up too late :frown:.
Reply 123
Bis
yep, that's my cousin too! i was supposed to ring her this morning and ask her to get me his autograph, but i got up too late :frown:.

bloody hell mate!
must be well gutted.
Reply 124
slightly, but i have loads already.

i could of gone in to meet him and wiped that annoying glare off his face :biggrin:
Reply 125
Bis
slightly, but i have loads already.

i could of gone in to meet him and wiped that annoying glare off his face :biggrin:

haha, whilst at it could have taken a pic and sold it too 'the sun' for a few hundred.
Reply 126
Sithius
haha, whilst at it could have taken a pic and sold it too 'the sun' for a few hundred.

hah, good idea. if he decides to do another interview sometime i'll know what to do :wink:.
Reply 127
Sithius

just saw episode 18. what did abruzzie say to nick savan... couldnt hear him.

also, the guard room looks bloody new compared to how i remember it. I guess the crew did it up really well in episode 17? Either that or its a different room... which i doubt. the hole showed..

Are you trying to prove a point here by NOT using the spoiler tags? Play nice..:smile:
Reply 128
lapsaJ
Are you trying to prove a point here by NOT using the spoiler tags? Play nice..:smile:

Possibly. ;>

Still.. no-one answered my questions.
Reply 129
questions?
Reply 130
yeah bout abruzzie
Reply 131
Sithius

For all you know I could have been talking about Haywire, thus I didnt include it in spoiler tags :wink:
Reply 132
What do you guys think about tweener snitch thing? I think Micheal purposely gave tweener that infomation so tweener could save himself. I mean the hole in the staff room was part of the old plan they ditched. Still though either way all of them are going to get interogated by ballick pretty bad.

oh yea Sithius from I could make out abruzzi just told Nick to bring him/her to a location when he tells him to.
Reply 133
So it seems Abruzzie isn't a 'changed' man. He sounded like his old self through the phone call. 'Get that bitch here!' etc.
Reply 134
Malik
What do you guys think about tweener snitch thing? I think Micheal purposely gave tweener that infomation so tweener could save himself. I mean the hole in the staff room was part of the old plan they ditched. Still though either way all of them are going to get interogated by ballick pretty bad.

oh yea Sithius from I could make out abruzzi just told Nick to bring him/her to a location when he tells him to.

i thought the same, but what is their 'new' plan then?
Reply 135
Bis
i thought the same, but what is their 'new' plan then?

Am I still supposed to be using spoiler tags?

Spoiler

Reply 136
Malik
Am I still supposed to be using spoiler tags?

Spoiler

i think so, else sithy might cry.

Spoiler

Reply 137
Bis
i think so, else sithy might cry.

Spoiler

True dont want to make him cry,

Spoiler

Reply 138
:biggrin: nah, we're only kidding sithy.

Spoiler

Reply 139
i can't wait to see how it all turns out! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest