The Student Room Group

ear piercing on a guy

i am 19 years old and i was thinking about getting my ears done. Keep on waving my mind at it bcos i feel i am too old at times. what i want to know is what do you girls/guys think of ear piercings on a guy
It might have been cool when you were 14, and if it was 2003.

Sadly, you're not. But if you want to look like a complete tool, by all means. Go ahead.

Skip to 0:55
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm pretty indifferent to it in all honesty (unless its a massive diamond blinding me). If you really want it and have been considering getting one for a while you should go for it, plus of you don't like it you can always take it out.
Reply 3
If it's something that will make you more confident/more attractive in YOUR eyes, then do it. Don't be doing it for anyone else.
Sounds like a waste if you're only doing it because you feel 'too old at times'(how ear piercings would make you feel younger, I have no clue).
But if you want to, then go ahead.
Reply 5
The good thing about ear piercings is that if you decide in the future that it isn't a good look, you can let them close again. I used to have four ear piercings - two in each ear - and now you can hardly tell that I ever wore earrings. It was different with my nose piercing - you can still tell that I used to have it.

The pain of the piercing isn't too bad, and if you look after the piercing, you are unlikely to have problems.

As for the look, that's down to you. It's a personal decision. I'm not that keen ear piercings on a guy, but other girls are, and you shouldn't do it for others anyway, but for yourself.
They're fine, loads of people wear them, Clint Eastwood has one in several pictures, do whatever you want, your life.
Reply 7
Personally (so don't neg) I don't think men should pierce their ears (or anything).

Won't make you look younger either.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
Reply 8
I actually think it might help you find a boyfriend, because lets be honest, these are desperate measures
If you're alternative, fine.
If you're a pirate, fine.

If you're not either of these things, you're gonna end up looking like a chav. Not fine.
Go for it.
I don't think ear piercings are that bad as long as you can pull it off (don't have big ears, not a chav etc.)

Also, just make sure if you do.. DON'T wear a giant diamond, you'll look like something out of So Solid Crew..

A.
Your body do what you want.
Original post by simms11
i am 19 years old and i was thinking about getting my ears done. Keep on waving my mind at it bcos i feel i am too old at times. what i want to know is what do you girls/guys think of ear piercings on a guy

Ignore the post below you. Just get them done, it's no big deal and no you're not too old at all. If you don't like how they look you can just take them out and let the piercings heal.
Original post by Anastasia.Stroff
I don't think ear piercings are that bad as long as you can pull it off (don't have big ears, not a chav etc.)

Also, just make sure if you do.. DON'T wear a giant diamond, you'll look like something out of So Solid Crew..

A.

:frown:
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
It might have been cool when you were 14, and if it was 2003.

Sadly, you're not. But if you want to look like a complete tool, by all means. Go ahead.

Skip to 0:55

lol, true stories :laugh:
Reply 16
I like the piercing in one ear. Two ears is a no no for me though tbh..
guys with ear piercing...

GAY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending