The Student Room Group
I haven't started yet :redface: I keep meaning to, but then homework and coursework get in the way. I probably won't start until Easter now. I'm definitely not starting today, it's my birthday :party:
Reply 2
Happy birthday! I'm starting GCSE revision at Easter. I've got my timetable all planned out :biggrin:
Reply 3
No... I've got a lot of coursework to complete... I'm focusing on that for now. When I'm finished with the coursework I'll start revising.
brimstone
Happy birthday! I'm starting GCSE revision at Easter. I've got my timetable all planned out :biggrin:

Thanks! Good for you, I haven't even thought about a timetable yet! I quite like designing them, it's just sticking to them that's the problem!
I have started some past papers and stuff, but nothing major. Gona re-do my revision notes this week.
Reply 6
Far too early.
God no. Probably the night before.
Reply 8
My holidays have just started, so I've just done a day of Physics Revision, and I now realise that I know nothing about Materials.... Oh well...
Reply 9
So far, I've done some practice French questions for the oral exam, and I've learned about the Treaty of Versaille, Germany's view on it, and the Weimar constitution today. Fun :yy:
Reply 10
I started revising mid March but had lots of homework and coursework, so only started properly about a week ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending