The Student Room Group

Kanye West Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Imma let you guys finish, but My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the 2010s.
Original post by GroovyLu
Imma let you guys finish, but My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the 2010s.

yeezus tho
Original post by alldayniqqa
yeezus tho

Yeezus is gonna be like 808s, it will get huge recognition in the years to come
Reply 63
rodeo leaked

and PISS ON YOUR GRAVE was gonna be on Swish but he gave it to Travis Scott

BUT GODDDAMN, this is great

THE PSYCHEDELIC PUNK ROCK INFLUENCES ARE THERE
Thoughts on last night's speech?
#Kanye2020
Reply 68
Original post by childofthesun
Thoughts on last night's speech?

G.O.A.T.

If i was an American citizen i would vote for him.
#Kanye2020
Reply 69

I love all the songs on that album but f*ck me the song 'So Appalled' is so lit :headfire:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 70
Yeezus is gonna be like 808s, it will get huge recognition in the years to come

Your favorite songs off it? Mine are welcome to heart break, heartless, amazing and love lockdown, the rest were also good but they my favs.
Original post by saeed97
I love all the songs on that album but f*ck me the song 'So Appalled' is so lit :headfire:

Dark Fantasy has to be one of the best album intros ever as well
Original post by saeed97
Your favorite songs off it? Mine are welcome to heart break, heartless, amazing and love lockdown, the rest were also good but they my favs.

My most played and favourite song from that album has to be Welcome to Heartbreak, also Say You Will is a close second
Reply 73

Yeh its really good, and the interlude to all of the lights. Have you heard the album Be by Common? Kanye produced the entire album and it had my favourite intro of all time.
My most played and favourite song from that album has to be Welcome to Heartbreak, also Say You Will is a close second

Most memorable verse was the one we he said his god daughters getting married by the lake.
Damn Ye was joking about the presidency ffs

lol
Reply 76
Kanye West is the greatest artist of all time. He kept relevant and took hip hop in a totally different direction twice. The only ones that come close to him are OutKast.

Its pathetic how many people hate on him purely out of jealousy. The man is positive minded, doing his thing and all these people drowned in a sea of negativity are lashing out because they've not got the self belief to go and do it themselves. Let the haters continue hating.
Original post by Mr JB
Kanye West is the greatest artist of all time. He kept relevant and took hip hop in a totally different direction twice. The only ones that come close to him are OutKast.

Slight exaggeration. He is nowhere near Outkast.
Reply 78
Original post by Wilfred Little
Slight exaggeration. He is nowhere near Outkast.

He is better, although I am a massive OutKast fan, and in particular, Andre 3000 fan.
Original post by Mr JB
He is better, although I am a massive OutKast fan, and in particular, Andre 3000 fan.

He isn't as good a rapper as either Big Boi or Andre and he doesn't have the better discography. Outkast are completely original and mastered everything they attempted. They made genuinely good pop music too.

There's no comparison.

Quick Reply

Latest