The Student Room Group

Best drunk food

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I don't normally like greasy food that much and very rarely crave it, but when im drunk I just want a sweaty kabab or pizza and nothing else because its not even like im hungry I just get a craving, I usually wake up and see the left over food and feel disgusted and say never again but I always do. Going to try and stop though and try and have something saved at home for when I get back to save calories and money though.
Reply 81
I love micro chips with mayo lol
Reply 82
Cheese on toast :biggrin: or just plain with loads of butter :biggrin:
Original post by ildaf123
I don't normally like greasy food that much and very rarely crave it, but when im drunk I just want a sweaty kabab or pizza and nothing else because its not even like im hungry I just get a craving, I usually wake up and see the left over food and feel disgusted and say never again but I always do. Going to try and stop though and try and have something saved at home for when I get back to save calories and money though.

Haha I'm the same! Once you're drunk and see all the awesome food, waiting before the taxi comes, you just can't help yourself. Parmo with kebab, garlic, chips. Unreal.
Reply 84
A pot noodle or microwaved cottage pie, but it doesn't beat Mcds or meat and chips, with chilli and garlic sauce :coma:
Bad guilty pleasure (even when sober) is Chips, cheese and donner!! covered in Garlic Sauce.

(TIP: If in Glasgow never go to Best Kebab's near Hannover Street, food poison in a box.)
drunk food i would say would be a juicy steak

nothing beats that
Reply 87
A subway meatball marina! Can't go wrong. And it has to be a footlong!

If there's no subway close enough then any type of cheesy chips will do

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/
Personally, i believe that the best type of food when someone is drunk is either a mcchicken sandwich meal from mcdonalds or a sausage roll. If you agree with me BREATHE
Spiced/salty cashew nuts. <3
Either cereal, or shepherd's pie. Shepherd's pie sounds like a weird one, but it's the most satisfying thing!
Original post by Himynameskiefer
Haha I'm the same! Once you're drunk and see all the awesome food, waiting before the taxi comes, you just can't help yourself. Parmo with kebab, garlic, chips. Unreal.

Parmo is amazing, drunk or sober! :biggrin:
with kebab is even more lush though!:tongue:
Coco Pops or Golden Nuggets (they taste yee-haa!*)

*I hope people remember this advert so that I don't look like a moron :erm:
Reply 93
It has to be greasy and contain large amounts of carbs meat and cheese.

Pizza is ideal IMO.
Back in uni it was a 99p (can you believe it?!?) kebab burger. Just incredible.

Have it during the day when sober it felt like 99p badly spent, and put you back about a week of gym-time.
KFC
Subway melt toasted..... MMM!!!!!!
Reply 97
Pasta and chocolate spread. It was beautiful.
Dude, as a mature PhD student, there is only one answer; ergo, cheese on beans on toast.

My Black Country friends agree on this, so; PLEASE try it out!
Reply 99
If it's from a high-street takeaway joint, it's simply got to be a burger and chips. If at home, anything on toast - butter, jam, bacon, whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest