The Student Room Group

any flirting

there is this girl at my school. whenever we see each other, she smiles. she smiles quite a lot. when we went on a school trip, she put her hand around mine, when we were walking together. i know that she clearly fancies one of my best mates. but he s got a gf, so she doesnt stand any chance with him. i was wondering whether she might be attracted to me. or in lessons whenever we are in the same class, e.g. general studies, she winks sometimes and smiles a lot. however when we go out she doesnt really want to dance with me.i havent tried to pull her though.
do u reckon there is flirting going on?
Reply 1
the very fact that you posted that msg means that you feel there's something going on, and 99% of the time, if you're feeling it, it's happening.

so yeah, i reckon she likes you. and maybe smiling and winking is all she's confident enough to do, or maybe she wants you to make a move like dancing with her, or maybe she just doesn't want a cheap pull in a club, so doesn't want to dance with you for that reason. there are a whole host of unknowns.

my advice, ask her out

do it. you've got nothing to lose.

worse care scenario: if she says no and people find out you liked her, it's not humiliating. it's just other people jealous that you had the opportunity to ask someone out. just be an adult and say, "yes, i did like her"
Reply 2
Winking is so seductive.

Any gesture she makes, acknowledge it.
If she winks.
You wink and smile back...

etc.

I learnt to wink freely with both eyes and tried perfecting my smile.

It pays off... but of course, you can't remain stagnant, ask her...

Latest

Trending

Trending