Mine was in Tesco's.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warrior Queen
Mine was in Tesco's.

Did they need a clean up on aisle 3?
Reply 2
Original post by restoration
Did they need a clean up on aisle 3?

Nope, but the disabled toilet may have needed a wipe down.
Reply 3
Up a tree in a sports field

A mates bf had sex on the wall of china with his ex apparently :biggrin:
The grounds of a church.
Reply 5
Original post by kunoichi
Up a tree in a sports field

A mates bf had sex on the wall of china with his ex apparently :biggrin:

I went to China last month ... impressed with how he managed that!
Anus
*waits for someone to post - IN A VAGINA LOL*
Reply 8
In my mind :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
in Hyde Park and someone was watching the whole time. :K:
in a lift, on a building site, in a field, in a random person's garden.. next one I'm planning is in a phone box :smile:
Reply 11
ex and I did it in my bedroom, full with about 4-5 friends sleeping at the same time. fun times.
Reply 12
Near the dance floor in a nightclub, i was sat on his lap facing him with usually barely any movement so it looked like we were just making out.

Used to love the thrill of doing it up top on double decker buses when i was like 15/16. Tried it on a train but it was too uncomfortable. Done all the usual places like parks, in cars at public car parks.

Nicest place is by the beach in the sea in Cyprus while standing with just your head and upper chest above sea level, slow grinds while kissing... no one knows non the wiser of what you're doing other than making out.
Original post by Jessica20
Near the dance floor in a nightclub, i was sat on his lap facing him with usually barely any movement so it looked like we were just making out.

Used to love the thrill of doing it up top on double decker buses when i was like 15/16. Tried it on a train but it was too uncomfortable. Done all the usual places like parks, in cars at public car parks.

Nicest place is by the beach in the sea in Cyprus while standing with just your head and upper chest above sea level, slow grinds while kissing... no one knows non the wiser of what you're doing other than making out.

Everybody knows exactly what you are up to
Reply 14
Original post by Jessica20

if you're ever round my ends.. give me a shout..
Reply 15
On a balcony. Not that risky but it was windy and I'm pretty sure a few people probably had a lovely view of my ass.

On a beach in Spain was nice if not sandy and irritating. We got caught about 4 times by drunken passers by.

In a swimming pool in a villa. Classy.

Haven't had sex but I've given my boyfriend a few surprises on a bus, in a restaurant etc. Pretty standard.

Ann summers changing room.. that would be fun.
Projection room at a cinema. so badass
All my prejudices against white girls are confirmed in this thread.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
All my prejudices against white girls are confirmed in this thread.

Ahahahaahahaahhahahahaha
Original post by Warrior Queen
Nope, but the disabled toilet may have needed a wipe down.

Shudder, think about all the people that have been in there :yum:

Quick Reply

Latest