The Student Room Group

Most daring place you had sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Wilfred Little
Stop playing dumb. The need to boast about your sex life because you're so wacky!!11! and pretend like you're totally oblivious that it's attention you crave, like some narcissistic Z-list media whore, is ridiculous.

The act itself is also a criminal offense. Don't you dare try to play the "sexual desires" card. Do what you want in private, the public have the right not to see two people going at it. It's not funny and it doesn't make you a "legend".

Er excuse me?

Firstly the sexual desires card was er 'played' because the person was being sexist and implied it was perfectly fine for guys to do it.

And its not like i go round boasting to everyone i meet where i have sex. A person creating a forum asking and i answered. Hardly attention seeking. I dont care what anyone thinks of where i do it, its not anyone elses business. Answering someones question for a laugh isnt attention seeking. Its a laugh, nothing more.
These are all gonna be totally accurately and not made up at all to get rep :rolleyes:
How do you even get yourself into a situation where you're having sex in a random place?! what's wrong with the privacy of your own home...surely having sex in some dirty toilet or park bench can't be that much fun unless you're blind drunk...
Original post by kunoichi
Its a laugh, nothing more.

Breaking the law is a laugh?
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
I'd suggest you're good for little else.

Oh snap.
Reply 85
Breaking the law is a laugh?

so you have never broken the law? Never drank underage? Never went over the speed limit? Im sure there are plenty of other things i could mention but cant think of too.

People dont do these things with the intention of 'yeah its fun cuz it breaks the law!!!' but just because the acts themselves are fun, and often though illegal, harmless to most other people.

And i said answering the question was for a laugh, not that breaking the law was. Dont twist my words.
(edited 11 years ago)
so you have never broken the law? Never drank underage? Never went over the speed limit? Im sure there are plenty of other things i could mention but cant think of too.

People dont do these things with the intention of 'yeah its fun cuz it breaks the law!!!' but just because the acts themselves are fun, and often though illegal, harmless to most other people.

And i said answering the question was for a laugh, not that breaking the law was. Dont twist my words.

I am not proud of breaking any law but more importantly laws that affect other people. :tongue:
Gave a blow job at my bf's work yesterday. Felt quite tame.
Reply 88
It's funny all these people saying 'I did it in the sea etc but there wasn't much movement so people didn't know'. It's blatently obvious when someone's having sex in the sea, movement or not
Original post by Teemo
It's funny all these people saying 'I did it in the sea etc but there wasn't much movement so people didn't know'. It's blatently obvious when someone's having sex in the sea, movement or not

LOL so true. They try to make it look better by moving with the waves.
On a peddle boat middle of the sea, it was far out but we could see people.

and the classic in a club toilet.
Reply 91
So many people need to stop crying on this thread. Broke the law? OH SHI-

No one cares as long as you're discrete about it. Live life a little, have some fun, who cares if someones had sex in a public place? Keeping it strictly to the bedroom is about as boring as sex gets. :judge:
Reply 92
I am not proud of breaking any law but more importantly laws that affect other people. :tongue:

If they dont see you, it doesnt affect them.

Most people do try not to be seen.
If they dont see you, it doesnt affect them.

Most people do try not to be seen.

If I'm drunk and drive a car and don't hit anyone, it doesn't affect them.

Most drink-drivers try not to crash.:tongue:
Reply 94
If I'm drunk and drive a car and don't hit anyone, it doesn't affect them.

Most drink-drivers try not to crash.:tongue:

Yeah but thats dangerous, sex isnt.

And public sex is only dickish if you try to get seen by other people. I agree you shouldnt force it upon people who dont want to see, but you can locate it to places where you know that no one can see you.

But its other peoples lives, im not going to judge people for spicing up their sex lives, b/c i wouldnt give a damn if i came across a couple having sex.
Uhmm, in a open-park. Some teenagers ended up watching in a bush -.-

Quick Reply

Latest